The Benefits Of Studying Telecom Billing
Telecom Billing Study
Telecom Billing is the group of processes of telecommunications service providers that are responsible to collect consumption data, calculate charging and billing information, produce bills to customers, processing their payments, and managing debt collection.
Telecommunication is the transmission of information by various types of technologies over the wire, radio, optical, or other electromagnetic systems.
Telecom Billing is a significant component of any commercial communications service provider regardless of specialization: telephone, mobile wireless communication, VoIP companies, mobile virtual network operators, internet service providers, transit traffic companies, cable television, and satellite TV companies could not operate without billing, because it creates an economic value of their business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage all billing processes
- Provide solutions to complex billing issues as they occur
- Initiate and implement logistics in billing functions
- Verify and assess all bills before processing
- Go through purchase orders and vendor payments
- Assess and detect errors in billing processes and make corrections
- Support other personnel and departments in billing processes
- Maintain registration, coding, and batching for billings
- Support and assist audit teams in verifying billing data and bills
- Carry out quality billing procedures and practices
The Benefits of Studying Telecom Billing
- Ease of finding good job offers
The telecommunications sector was one of those that grew the most during the last years, also due to the reform implemented, it is one of the industries that generate more jobs at the moment. Those who opt for this profession will have enormous facilities to find promising job offers.
- Opportunity to work in a diversity of sectors
Engineering in Telecommunications opens the doors of different sectors: telephony, security companies, television, and process automation, among many others. Also, the knowledge that this career gives you allows you to work in research, development of new procedures, creation of hardware, etc.
- Possibility of developing your career abroad
If you find the idea of taking your professional career to a foreign territory attractive, telecom is one of the industries that can open doors of opportunities. Also, if you are interested in dedicating yourself to the development of technology, abroad you can find the laboratories of the largest companies.
- Career Benefits
Increased Earning Potential
Things You Will Learn
Some of the skills you will gain in the course of study include:
Telecom Billing - System Architecture
Telecom Billing - Products & Services
Telecom Billing - Tariff Planning
Telecom Billing - Usage Capturing
Telecom Billing - Rating Processes
Telecom Billing - Processes
Telecom Billing - Discount Application
And lots more..