IBM Cloud Pak C1000-147 Practice Test Questions
IBM Cloud Pak C1000-147 practice test questions are a valuable resource for individuals preparing for the IBM Cloud Pak for Integration v2021.4 Solution Architect exam. These practice tests provide a comprehensive and realistic simulation of the actual exam, allowing test takers to familiarize themselves with the format and types of questions they will encounter on the day of the test. Overall, IBM Cloud Pak C1000-147 practice test questions are a valuable resource for anyone preparing for the C1000-147 certification exam. They provide a comprehensive and realistic simulation of the actual exam, help identify areas of weakness, build confidence, and are updated to reflect changes in the actual exam.
C1000-147 Exam Overview - IBM Cloud Pak for Integration v2021.4 Solution Architect
An IBM Certified Solution Architect on IBM Cloud Pak for Integration v.2021.4 is a person who can design, plan, and create an architecture with IBM Cloud Pak for Integration capabilities. This architect can design a solution that meets the multi-style modern agile integration requirements across a hybrid cloud that help enterprises through their digital transformation journey. This architect can reference IBM's integration Architecture Point-of-view. They can do this with limited assistance from support, documentation, or relevant subject matter experts.
Number of questions: 62
Number of questions to pass: 40
Time allowed: 90 minutes
Certification: IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Pak for Integration v2021.4
Price: $200 USD
Section 1: Cloud Pak for Integration Overview 12%
Section 2: Container Platform Architecture 9%
Section 3: Planning , Scaling, and Resiliency 14%
Section 4: Modernize Integrations 13%
Section 5: Product Capabilities and Use Cases 22%
Section 6: Storage Considerations 8%
Section 7: Foundational Services 10%
Section 8: Observability 6%
Section 9: DevOps 6%
View Online IBM Cloud Pak for Integration v2021.4 Solution Architect C1000-147 Free Questions
1. Which approach can be implemented with Cloud Pak for Integration to help a company modernize its application environment and container management capabilities?
D.Robotic Process Automation
2. What are two of the core Cloud Pak for Integration capabilities?
E.Robotic Process Automation
Answer: B, D
3. Which integration capability must be recovered prior to recovering an Aspera instance?
4. Which two scenarios are true for a customer who buys licenses of Cloud Pak for Integration (CP4I)?
A.Entitlements will be consumed when CP4I features like tracing, common services, and Platform Navigator are used
B.Customer can use some of these entitlements for deploying WebSphere Application Server
C.These entitlements can be used for deploying any capability that comes as part of CP4I
D.Customer will need to purchase equivalent entitlements to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
E.Customer can use these entitlements to run standalone version of components bundled in CP4I
Answer: A, C
5. What is the function of Kibana in the Cloud Pak For Integration logging service?
A.Collate, correlate, and interpret log data
B.Capture, collect, and forward log data
C.Index, search, and store log data
D.Query, discover, and visualize log data
6. What does OpenShift use to provide storage to Cloud Pak for Integration components?
A.Network attached storage
B.Local disk storage
7. In Cloud Pak for Integration, which object can be used to request storage resources without knowing the underlying storage infrastructure?
A.Persistent Volume Claim (PVC)
B.Persistent Volume (PV)
C.RADOS Block Device (RBD)
D.Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
8. Which two technologies can be used to extend the DataPower Gateway processing behavior?
Answer: C, D
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs