QuickBooks Stuck on Loading Screen: Verified Step-Wise Solutions
QuickBooks Desktop is a wonderful accounting solution primarily famous among small-scale enterprises & it has received tremendous accolades from critics due to its high-performance tools and features.
Sometimes QB Desktop opening screen appears on the system right after launching this application, but it remains stuck and does not move forward. As a result, QB users cannot perform any relevant task, and this technical problem is referred to as the ‘QuickBooks Stuck on Loading Screen’ problem.
Here, in this blog, you shall immediately discover the best step-wise solutions for this technical glitch.
Are you experiencing the ‘QuickBooks Stuck on Loading Screen’ problem? You can dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect with our QB Professionals Team for help.
What Are the Various Reasons That Trigger ‘QB Desktop Stuck Screen’ Problem?
You can encounter the ‘QB Desktop Stuck Screen’ problem due to the reasons explained here:
- Any technical issue inside the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file and the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file can instigate this problem.
- Problems within the QB installation setup can also trigger this technical glitch on the computer.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6175
What Are the Relevant Solutions for the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Loading Screen Stuck’ Problem?
You can tackle the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Loading Screen Stuck’ problem through the solutions indicated here:
Solution 1: Properly access & run the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility to eliminate this troublesome technical issue
- In this solution, you have to instantly obtain the official Intuit website on the web browser & then you can precisely download the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ through the correct link provided on that website.
- Next, you must proceed ahead to save & execute the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file on your computer, and then you will be able to finish the accurate installation of ‘QB Tool Hub’ via valid steps.
- Afterward, immediately open up the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window by double-clicking on its icon, and then you shall need to strike the ‘Program Problems’ menu, following which you can surely execute the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility via its icon.
- Just thereafter, once you have completed the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility’s execution, you can move ahead to launch & utilize the QB Desktop application successfully.
Solution 2: Instantly impose new & valid names on the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file & the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file to tackle this issue
- First of all, carefully launch the folder within the ‘C: drive’ that holds the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file & then you will need to right-click on the icon of the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file to immediately select the ‘Rename’ option.
- After that, suitably provide a fresh name to this file as per this example: ‘QBWUSER.ini.oldrem.’
- Now, you can rename the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file in a similar manner, following which you can easily go forward to launch the QB Desktop application.
Solution 3: Tackle installation glitches inside QB Desktop via the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’ on your system
- Here, simply obtain the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window as per the process described in the first solution & then you can hit the ‘Installation Issues’ menu so that you are able to effectively run the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’.
- After the valid execution of the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’, just restart the system & then move ahead to open & utilize the QB Desktop application successfully.
Through the full implementation of these solutions, you can tackle the ‘QuickBooks Stuck on Loading Screen’ problem very easily. For more technical guidance, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Event id 4 Error
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs