AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - Course And Certification
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
It is necessary to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam in order to demonstrate technical proficiency in the design and deployment of scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Take this intermediate-level course to discover how to prepare for the exam by reviewing the exam's topic areas and how they relate to AWS architecture, as well as key areas to focus on throughout the study period.
This certificate assists firms in identifying and developing personnel who possesses crucial abilities for deploying cloud-based solutions. It certifies one's ability to design and implement distributed systems on AWS by earning the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
Who should take this course and exam?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for those who have one or more years of hands-on experience creating available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure. We recommend that you have the following items before taking this exam:
- The candidate should have one year of hands-on expertise with AWS technology, including the use of AWS services for computing, networking, storage, and databases, as well as AWS deployment and management services
- Knowledge of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, AWS security services, and the AWS global infrastructure
- Proven expertise in delivering, managing, and operating workloads on AWS, as well as implementing security measures and meeting regulatory compliance obligations.
- Knowledge of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement and to define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Knowledge of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
What are the requirements for obtaining this certification?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is required to get this credential. You must pass this exam in order to receive it (SAA-C02). Several question styles, including multiple choice and multiple response, are used in the exam. The exam guide contains additional information, such as a summary of the exam's topic and a breakdown of the passing score.
Overview of the professional examination
- The exam will take a total of 130 minutes to complete.
- The cost is $150 USD.
- There will be 65 questions, which will be either multiple choice or multiple response.
- Pearson VUE and PSI testing centers, as well as an online proctored exam, are available for delivery.
- This exam is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, and Portuguese. English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, and Spanish are some of the languages spoken in the United States (Latin America).