Email Marketing - Automation"
This is a feature that automatically sends your email at the specified date and time. This could be found in most service providers.
Checklist before sending an email
Check if you have completed the steps below −
1. Catchy Subject Line
2. Choose the From-address, it is the first in all impressions on an ISP
3. Personalize your subject line and email content.
4. A good, decent signature is always the impression, which forbids the receiver to unsubscribe.
5. Follow all the 7 steps for Spam Compliance.
6. Avoid spam words.
7. Do some tests to avoid being marked as a spammer.
8. Your email must have a Text version also if you are sending the HTML version.
9. Be sure to clean your list with any of the service providers.
10. Send your email through a reputed service provider.
Email Marketing Automation Softwares:
Here we list softwares you can use for your email marketing, from the free opensource platforms to the paid ones:
Free E-mail Marketing Automation
Also known as Free Newsletter Softwares for unlimited subscribers, they are:
Paid Email Marketing Automation
Also known as Paid Newsletter Softwares, they are:
Email Tracking and Measuring
You can track the result of your email campaign using a Tracker. Most of the softwares listed above offers sophisticated tracking and measuring. It tells the statistics of your email campaign. After sending emails to the list, tracking shows the result of the company’s campaign, and can answer the following questions:
1. How many customers opened our email?
2. How many have clicked on any link or clicked to any “Call to Action” button?
3. How many of them marked our email as Spam?
4. Who unsubscribed from our mailing list?
5. How many bouncing emails are still there?
This tracking report would also contain all the email addresses of the recipients under each section. Like if you want to delete those emails addresses that “Marked your email as Spam”, and this can also be exported in a CSV format of the email list through tracking.