Tags: AutoCAD Course, AutoCAD Certificate, AutoCAD Training, autodesk autocad certification exam questions, autocad certification free, autocad certification near me.
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) architectural arts and drafting software application developed and founded by Autodesk. It was first launched in December 1982 as a desktop application running on micro-computers with the initial internal graphics controllers.
Before AutoCAD came to being, most computer-aided design (CAD) programs used to run on the initial mainframe computers or minicomputers, with assigned CAD operators (user) working at a separate graphics terminal. Since 2010, AutoCAD was released as both mobile and web app, marketed as AutoCAD 360.
There are many advantages of AutoCAD, some of which are:
1. AutoCAD software saves time and increases productivity.
2. It offers simple and user friendly interface.
3. It is easy to understand.
4. It offers powerful and quick design dimensions and exposures.
5. AutoCad comes with in-built industry standard STEP and IGES formats for the smooth exchange of data between different CAD systems.
6. It comes with drafting tools for generating standards Industry based geometric dimensions.
7. It can generate symbols such as; surface texture symbols, the mechanical symbols and the weld symbols.
8. AutoCad allows drawing in 2D or 3D and in rotated forms.
9. AutoCad offers flexibility in design changes including easy reuse or modification of the designs.
10. It provides more accuracy and precision than the contemporal manual design.
11. It is flexible and saves time.
12. It is the fastest way of drawing objects other than manual method which normally involves use of drawing board and T-square inclusing other drawing instruments.
13. Drawings generated through AUTOCAD is highly presentable than analogue made drawings.
The advantages of studying AutoCAD includes:
1. It offers career advancement.
2. It provides self-employment opportunity.
3. It creates job opportunity globally.
4. It is easy to manipulate a design.
5. Less paper work is needed in construction.
6. Less time is required in design.
7. It provides background knowledge in computer based drawings which assist in learning and using other related software like Revit, ArchiCAD etc.
AutoCAD is very powerful and used across many fields and industries, i.e architects, graphic designers, engineers, project managers, town planners and many other professionals. It was supported and endorsed by 750 training centers worldwide as at 1994.
AutoCAD Software name was derived from a program that began in 1977, and then released in 1979 called Interact CAD, also referred to in early Autodesk documents as MicroCAD, which was later written prior to Autodesk's (then Marinchip Software Partners) formation by Autodesk cofounder Michael Riddle.
The first ever version by Autodesk was introduced in 1982 and released in December of the same year. By March 1986 AutoCAD software had become the most popular CAD program used worldwide. The new release in 2019 marked the 33rd major release of AutoCAD for Windows Operating System. The new release in 2014 marked the 4th consecutive year of AutoCAD for Mac Operating System.
AutoCAD native file format name is .dwg. And can be used interchangeably with format DXF. AutoCAD also support .dwf file format, developed and promoted by Autodesk for all CAD data publishing.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about AutoCAD with Certification to showcase your knowledge/skill gained.
Cad Level 1 - Getting Started With Autocad
AutoCAD - Intro To Drawing / Modifying Commands
AutoCAD - Modifying Commands / Object Snaps (Trim Extend Offset)
AutoCAD - Accurate Input
AutoCAD - Selection Sets
AutoCAD - Modifying Commands (Move Copy Stretch Mirror)
AutoCAD - Modifying Commands (Rotate Fillet Chamfer Array)
AutoCAD - Layers Dimensions Text Scale
AutoCAD - Direct Distance Entry And Object Tracking
AutoCAD - Changing The Properties Of Objects
AutoCAD - Zooming And Panning Around A Drawing
AutoCAD - Orthographic Projection
AutoCAD - Section Views
Cad Level 2 - Intermediate Autocad
AutoCAD - Planning A Project - Office Floor Plan
AutoCAD - Introduction To Blocks - Creating And Inserting (Dynamic Blocks)
AutoCAD - Align And Rotate Commands
AutoCAD - Attributes - Non-Graphical Information
AutoCAD - Creating A Title Block With Attributes
AutoCAD - Hatching - Filling Areas
AutoCAD - Working With Text
AutoCAD - Polylines
AutoCAD - Layout Tabs - Plotting And Paper Space
AutoCAD - Parametric Constraints
AutoCAD - Elevation Drawings
Cad Level 3 - Introduction To 3D Drafting
AutoCAD - Introduction To 3-D (Terminology)
AutoCAD - Isometric Drawing
AutoCAD - Working In 3 Dimensions (X,Y,Z Axes, 3d Rotation)
AutoCAD - Viewing 3-D Objects (Perspective Views, 3d Orbit, Dview)
AutoCAD - Basic Wireframe Models
AutoCAD - Line Thickness
AutoCAD - Regions And 3-D Faces And Extruding
AutoCAD - Extruding & Lofting
AutoCAD - Revolved Objects - Revsurf And Revolve
AutoCAD - Adding Materials
AutoCAD - Primitive Solids
AutoCAD - Boolean Operations And 3D Editing
AutoCAD - Changing From The Wcs To The Ucs
AutoCAD - Mapping Materials
AutoCAD - Creating New Materials
AutoCAD - Extra Projects And A Tutorial
AutoCAD - Putting It All Together - Model A Building
AutoCAD - Introduction To Rendering And Lighting
AutoCAD - Creating Animations
Cad Level 4 - Advanced Cad
AutoCAD - Template Files
AutoCAD - Using Osnaps
AutoCAD - Linetypes And Linetype Scale
AutoCAD - File Formats
AutoCAD - Grip Editing / Divide Command
AutoCAD - Inquiry Tools
AutoCAD - Xref's (External References)
AutoCAD - System Variables
AutoCAD - Tables
AutoCAD - Creating And Publishing Set Sheets
AutoCAD - Modifying And Creating Dimensions
AutoCAD - Different Types Of Dimensions
AutoCAD - Customizing in Autocad
AutoCAD - Exams And Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!