Advanced Graphics And Multimedia Course And Certification
What is Graphics and Multimedia Technologies
Graphics and Multimedia Technologies are the softwares or tools used in the creation of aesthetic graphics and motion graphics for expression of thoughts, advertisements, public announcements, architecture including business managerial and presentation purposes.
The Graphics and Multimedia Advanced Course offer a combination of industry in-demand skills and refreshed modules, designed to provide you with the complete skillset highly required in workplaces.
The Advanced Diploma Program also provides Free Job-Ready Training, which will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon certification.
These modules are delivered in both Web/PDF and Video delivered by industry experts and educators suitable for both beginners and intermediate learners.
All materials are downloadable for offline learning for users with limited internet connection.
Advanced Graphics and Multimedia Technologies Work Area
What Does A Graphic Designer and Multimedia Professional Do
1. Determine the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders.
2. Liaise with clients to determine their requirements and budget managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
3. Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
4. Undertaking research and analysing functional communication requirements.
5. Formulating design concepts for the subject to be communicated such as developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
6. Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts.
7. Designing complex graphics and animation to satisfy functional, aesthetic and creative requirements of the design brief.
8. Creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs
9. Negotiating design solutions with clients, management, sales and production staff
10. Selecting, specifying or recommending functional and aesthetic materials and media for publication, delivery or display
11. Detailing and documenting the selected design for production
12. Supervising or carrying out production in the chosen media.
Advanced Graphics and Multimedia Technologies Occupation
Examples of the occupations classified here:
Web Graphics Designer.
Advanced Graphics and Multimedia Course Outline
Corel Draw Graphics (17 Modules) - 1st Week
Adobe Illustrator (11 Modules) - 2nd Week
Adobe Photoshop (12 Modules) - 3rd Week
Adobe Premiere Pro (13 Modules) - 4th Week
3D Animation (10 modules) - 5th Week
Figma (13 modules) - 6th Week
Advanced Graphics and Multimedia Course Study
Duration: 6 Weeks or Study At Your Own Pace
Format: Web, PDF and Video Lectures
Certification: Advanced Diploma
Job Title: Multimedia and Creative Professional
Job-Ready Training: We will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills.