Advanced IT Systems Engineering Course And Certification
What is IT Systems Engineering
IT Systems Engineering or Information Systems Engineering is the branch of engineering that combines computer engineering, computer networking, computer security and electronic engineering for the development and maintenance of computing systems and networks for business communications and management operations.
The Advanced IT Systems Engineering Course offer a combination of industry in-demand skills and refreshed modules, designed to provide you with the complete skillset highly required in workplaces.
The Advanced Diploma Program also provides Free Job-Ready Training, which will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon completion of exams and certification.
These modules are available in both Web/PDF and Video Lectures delivered by industry experts and educators suitable for both beginners and intermediate learners.
All materials are downloadable for offline learning for users with limited internet connection.
Advanced IT Systems Engineering Work Area
What Does An IT Systems Engineer Do:
1. You handle engineering services and support for IT components and computing systems.
2. You plan, install, and program IT systems, including the corresponding devices, computers, components, accessories, and even networks.
3. As an IT engineer, you are also responsible for the power supply, hardware, and software of IT and computing systems.
4. You analyze errors and rectify faults using appropriate measuring and test devices.
5. OS Installations, repairs and troubleshooting.
6. Hardware fixes, system software installations and maintenance.
7. IT systems and components general maintenance.
8. Ensures computer security ranging from anti-virus management to network security.
Advanced IT Systems Engineering Course Outline
Computer Engineering (15 Modules) - 1st Week
Laptop Engineering (10 Modules) - 2nd Week
CCTV (12 Modules) - 3rd Week
Computer Networking (13 Modules) - 4th Week
Computer Security (11 Modules) - 5th Week
GSM Engineering (9 Modules) - 6th Week
Advanced IT Systems Engineering Study
Duration: 6 Weeks or Study At Your Own Pace
Format: Web/PDF & Video Lectures
Exams: OBJ, Theory/Essay/Practice.
Certification: Advanced Diploma
Job Title: IT Systems and Support Engineer
Job-Ready Training: We will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon completion of exams and certification.