Advanced Web And Mobile App Development Course And Certification
What is Web and Mobile App Development
Web and Mobile App Development is the combined development skills both in the area of websites, web apps and mobile apps.
The Web and Mobile App Development Advanced Course offer a combination of industry in-demand skills and refreshed modules, designed to provide you with the complete skillset highly required in workplaces.
The Advanced Diploma Program also provides Free Job-Ready Training, which will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon certification.
These modules are available in both Web/PDF and Video Lectures delivered by industry experts and educators suitable for both beginners and intermediate learners.
All materials are downloadable for offline learning for users with limited internet connection.
Web and Mobile App Developer Responsibilities
What Does A Web and Mobile App Developer Do
- Collect project information and create task design and architecture.
- Website and mobile application planning, designing, building, and maintainance.
- Implementing coding, scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve compatibility issues, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, and choose right coding solutions.
- Directing or performing regular website and mobile app updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content font display, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and mobile programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files of web sites and mobile app files to local directories for future recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Advanced Web and Mobile App Development Course Outline
Front End Web Development (16 Modules) - 1st week
Back End Web Development (9 Modules) - 2nd week
Mobile App Development With Android Programming (8 Modules) - 3rd week
iOS Development (12 Modules) - 4th week
Xamarin (15 Modules) - 5th week
React Native (11 Modules) - 6th week
Building Apps (10 Modules) - 7th week
Advanced Web and Mobile App Development Study
Duration: 7 Weeks or Study At Your Own Pace.
Formats: Web/PDF & Video Lectures.
Exams: OBJ, Theory/Essay/Practice.
Certification: Advanced Diploma.
Expertise: Web & Mobile Developer
Job Ready Training: We will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training + Interview Skills.