Advanced Excel Course, Advanced Excel Training, Advanced Excel Certificate, advanced excel certification course, advanced excel certification course, advanced excel course and certification courses, advanced excel course and certification download, advanced excel course and certification.
Advanced Excel is the advanced features of Microsoft Excel tool that performs complex and large excel functions, such as large calculations, data processing, data analysis, data representation, etc.
Advanced Excel Course is a comprehensive course that provides a good insight into the latest and powerful advanced features available in Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.
Microsoft Excel tool or software is built with features of all spreadsheets, with the presence of a grid of cells arranged in columns and rows to professionally arrange data for clarity, manipulations, formating, and calculations using arithmetic operations. It comes with a set of supplied operations to answer statistical, engineering and financial record operations. Furthermore, it can display data as line graphs, charts, histograms, and a three-dimensional graphics display.
1. Advanced Charting: By using charts, we can communicate effectively and present results in an excellent manner. The skills required for advanced charting are; Use features like in-cell charts & conditional formatting charts, Ability to set up dynamic & interactive charts, Use sparklines, Knowing how to pick the right type of chart for any task, Ability to combine various charts into one.
2. Conditional Formatting: By using conditional formatting, you can tell Excel to highlight portions of your data that meet any given condition. They can combine formulas with conditional formatting to highlight data that meets almost any condition.
3. Pivot Tables And Pivot Reporting: Pivot tables & pivot reporting allows us to analyze massive amounts of data & answer questions with just a few clicks. Some of the advanced pivot table features are – relationships, multi-tale pivots, grouping, slicers, measures (Power Pivot) & summary by a different type of metrics.
4. VBA And Macros: VBA, allows us to give instructions to Excel to get things done. This is a simple, but extremely powerful way to extend Excel’s functionality. Using VBA, you can write macros to automate your day to day work, thus saving countless hours of time & money.
5. Data Tables, Simulations And Solver: Excel has many powerful & advanced features packaged into it. This includes;
- Data Tables: help us model practical problems & analyze the massive amount of data for a solution.
- Solver: helps us model practical problems & find a solution by iterating thru all possibilities. For example, finding the cheapest way to ship goods from one location to another.
- Simulations: We can simulate real-world data & situations in Excel using various random functions & statistical methods.
6. Trend Analysis: We can use built-in functions & charting features to understand trend & forecast values from available data.
7. Excel Integration And Optimization: Combining the power of Excel with the flexibility of other applications like MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, SQL Server, Power BI or Web, you can achieve so much.
8. Tables And Formatting: Gather, structure & present their data so that it looks impressive. Good understanding of Excel features like Power Query (Get & Transform Data), Tables, cell styles, formatting options are necessary to make awesome Excel workbooks.
9. Advanced Formulas: By using formulas, you can crunch data, analyze it and get answers to most complex questions. While anyone can use a simple SUM or IF formula, an advanced user of it would be able to seamlessly write & combine formulas like SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, INDEX, MATCH, LOOKUP formulas.
There are many benefits of Advanced Excel, this includes:
1. Many complex tasks to be done on Excel Worksheets require Advanced Excel skills.
2. Advanced Excel comes with Advanced Formulas like SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, INDEX, MATCH, etc.
3. Advanced Excel offers Advanced Table Formatting such as cell styling.
4. Advanced Excel offers Conditional Formatting such as highlighting with filter presets and parameters, Advanced Charting, Pivot Tables and Pivot Reporting, Solver, VBA & MACROS and lots more.
5. Advanced Excel comes with many new powerful & advanced features, such as Simulations. For instance, we can simulate real-world data & operations with the use of various random functions & statistical methods available in the Simulation feature.
6. The VBA & Macros feature provides us with tools to give instructions to Excel to get a specific task done, a seamless and powerful way to extend Excel’s functionality.
7. The Conditional Formatting tool helps to combine formulas and parameters that help to highlight data of all kinds.
8. It comes with advanced Pivot Table functions such as slicing, grouping, calculations & summary using metrics.
1. Improve your skills
2. Increased efficiency at work
3. Enhances your value as an employee
4. Make your job easier in various ways
5. Job opportunities and career advancement
All users of Microsoft Excel in workplaces should be familiar with these advanced tools and many more to format, manipulate, calculate, present and automate their day to day worksheet operations and tasks in order to save time, energy and money.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Advanced Excel with Certification to showcase your knowledge and competence.
Advanced Excel – Excel Advanced Concepts
Advanced Excel – Excel & the Internet
Advanced Excel – Functions
Advanced Excel – The =IF Functions
Advanced Excel – Using Functions to Clean & Crunch data
Advanced Excel – Data Commands
Advanced Excel – Macros
Advanced Excel – Solver
Advanced Excel – Example Case Studies
Advanced Excel – Digging Deeper into Excel’s Fundamentals
Advanced Excel – XML
Advanced Excel – Using Excel with Your Accounting System
Advanced Excel – Video Lectures
Advanced Excel – Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!