Advanced IT Management Course And Certification
What is IT Management
IT Management or Information Technology Management refers to the administration of an organization's information technology systems, which includes hardware, software and networks monitoring. IT management focuses on how to make information systems operate efficiently towards achieving organizational goals.
The Information Technology Management Advanced Course offer a combination of industry in-demand skills and refreshed modules, designed to provide you with the complete skillset highly required in workplaces.
The Advanced Diploma Program also provides Free Job-Ready Training, which will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon certification.
These modules are available in both Web/PDF and Video Lectures delivered by industry experts and educators suitable for both beginners and intermediate learners.
All materials are downloadable for offline learning for users with limited internet connection.
IT Manager Roles and Responsibilities
What Does An IT Management Do:
- Ability to assess and recruit top candidates, train new IT staff, supervise and motivate team members for high performance
- Experience coordinating installations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Ability to identify software needs
- Knowledge of architecture processes and performance reports of operating systems
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Skills to understand and oversee code development
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
IT Management Course Outline
Information Technology Fundamentals (10 Modules) - 1st Week
IT Project Management (9 Modules) - 2nd Week
Management Information System (10 Modules) - 3rd Week
Project Management Tech (11 Modules) - 4th Week
ITIL (8 Modules) - 5th Week
Customer Service Tech (12 Modules) - 6th Week
IT Management Course Study
Duration: 6 Weeks or Study At Your Own Pace.
Formats: Web/PDF & Video Lectures.
Exams: OBJ, Theory/Essay/Practice.
Certification: Advanced Diploma.
Expertise: IT Manager.
Job Ready Training: We will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training + Interview Skills.