Advanced Digital Marketing Course And Certification
What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a branch of marketing that uses internet technologies and computers such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media platforms to promote products and services.
The Digital Marketing Advanced Course offer a combination of industry in-demand skills and refreshed modules, designed to provide you with the complete skillset highly required in workplaces.
The Advanced Diploma Program also provides Free Job-Ready Training, which will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon certification.
These modules are delivered in both Web/PDF and Video delivered by industry experts and educators suitable for both beginners and intermediate learners.
All materials are downloadable for offline learning for users with limited internet connection.
Advanced Digital Marketing Work Area
What Does A Digital Marketer Do?
1. Engage in the planning and execution of all digital marketing channels, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
11. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Advanced Digital Marketing Course Outline
Internet Marketing (14 Modules) - 1st Week
SEO Techniques (17 Modules) - 2nd Week
Facebook Marketing (14 Modules) - 3rd Week
Twitter Marketing (12 Modules) - 4th Week
Instagram Marketing (10 Modules) - 5th Week
Google Adwords (11 Modules) - 6th Week
Content Marketing (9 Modules) - 7th Week
Advanced Digital Marketing Course Study
Duration: 7 Weeks or Study At Your Own Pace
Format: Web & Video Lectures
Exams: OBJ, Theory/Essay/Practice.
Certification: Advanced Diploma
Job Title: Digital Marketing Professional
Job-Ready Training: We will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills.