Advanced Front-End Web Development Course And Certification
What is Front-End Web Development
The Front-End Web Development Advanced Course offer a combination of industry in-demand skills and refreshed modules, designed to provide you with the complete skillset highly required in workplaces.
The Advanced Diploma Program also provides Free Job-Ready Training, which will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills upon certification.
These modules are available in both Web/PDF and Video Lectures delivered by industry experts and educators suitable for both beginners and intermediate learners.
All materials are downloadable for offline learning for users with limited internet connection.
Advanced Front-End Web Development Work Area
What Does A Front-End Web Developer Do?
- Determining the overall structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Simplifying navigation of pages and appropriate placement of forms for good user experience.
Advanced Front-End Web Development Course Outline
The Course Curriculum for Front-End Web Development
HTML5 - 13 Modules - 1st Week
CSS3 - 12 Modules - 2nd Week
Bootstrap 4 - 9 Modules - 4th Week
React - 14 Modules - 5th Week
Vue - 13 Modules - 6th Week
Figma - 10 Modules - 7th Week
Advanced Front-End Web Development Course Study
The Study Description for Front-End Web Development
Duration: 7 Weeks or Study At Your Own Pace
Format: Web & Video Lectures
Certification: Advanced Diploma
Job Title: Font-End Web Developer
Job-Ready Training: We will guide you through CV Building + Job Hunting + Industrial Training and Interview Skills.