5G Mobile Networks Course And Certification
What is 5G?
5th Generation Mobile Networks or 5th Generation Wireless Systems which is 5G in shortened form is the upgraded mobile technology in telecommunications higher in performance than the previous 4G/IMT-Advanced standards.
Advantages of 5G Mobile Network
1. 5G Data rates is about 10 Gbps and above which provides better user experience improving download and upload speeds.
2. 5G Latency is less than 1 ms, leading to faster connection establishment and reducing traffic load on 5G base stations.
3. 5G provides higher bandwidth than the previous versions.
4. 5G Antenna size is even smaller operating at higher frequencies.
5. 5G Dynamic beamforming is employed to overcome pathloss at higher frequencies.
6. 5G Architecture handoff is smooth as it doesnt interefere with data transfer when mobile user changes cells.
Main Features of 5G Include:
5G planning targets at higher capacity than 4G which allows a higher density of mobile broadband users, and supporting device-to-device, ultra reliable, and massive machine communications.
In addition to allowing a higher density of users and providing faster internet speed, 5G users will need to meet new use cases, such as the Internet of Things (internet connected devices), as well as broadcast-like services and lifeline communication in times of natural disaster. Carriers, chipmakers, OEMS and OSATs, such as Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) and Amkor Technology, Inc., have been preparing for this next-generation (5G) wireless standard, as mobile systems and base stations will require new and faster application processors, basebands and RF devices.
5G is basically the Fifth Generation technology. It has many advanced features potential that is enough to solve many of the problems of our boring and everyday life. It is beneficial for the government, as it makes governance easier. For the students, it helps to broaden their scope on internet connectivity and helps to build career in telecoms. It also makes life easier for the common people as well, as it helps to facilitate reliable internet access everywhere.
5G offers these: 10x throughput, 10x decrease in latency, 10x connection density, 3x spectrum efficiency, 100x traffic capacity and 100x network efficiency.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about 5G Mobile Networks with Certification to showcase your knowledge.
Why Study 5G
1. Understand the Structure and Workings of 5G
2. Update Your Knowledge on Mobile Networks
3. Increases Your Earning Potential
4. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
5G Course Outline:
5G - Introduction
5G - Technology
5G - Architecture
5G - Time Period Required
5G - Applications
5G - Advancement
5G - Advantages and Disadvantages
5G - Challenges
5G - Future Scope
5G - Video Lectures
5G - Exams and Certification