AB Testing Course And Certification
What is A/B Testing?
A/B Testing which is also known as Split/Bucket Testing is a method of comparing two versions of a software, web page or application to see which one performs better. For instance, you can compare two web pages or websites by showing the two variants (which we will call A and B) to similar visitors at the same time. So, the one that gives a better conversion rate, wins!
Advantages of A/B Testing:
1. Improved Content Engagement
2. Reduced Bounce Rates
3. Increased Conversion Rates
4. Higher Values
6. Ease of Analysis
7. Useful in Low Data Rate Testing
8. Creates Job Opportunity
9. Higher Profitability
10. Helps Decision Making
11. Reduced Risks
12. Reduced Cart Abandonment
13. Increased Sales
Features of A/B Testing:
In marketing and business intelligence, A/B testing is basically a term for a controlled experiment with two variants, A and B. It can be regarded as a form of statistical hypothesis testing with two variants resulting to the technical term, two-sample hypothesis testing, used in the field of statistics.
As the name entails, two versions (A and B) are being compared, which are the same except for one variation that might affect a user's behavior. Version A might be the currently used version (control), while version B is modified in some respect (treatment).
A/B Testing as a philosophy of web development contributes the field into line with a broader movement toward evidence-based practice in other fields.
One of the benefits of A/B testing is that it can be performed constantly on almost anything, particularly since most marketing automation software now naturally comes with the ability to run A/B tests on an on-going basis. This allows for updating websites and other tools, using current resources, to keep updated with changing trends.
Why Study A/B Testing
1. A/B Testing lets you make the most out of your existing traffic and helps you increase conversion without having to spend on acquiring new traffic.
2. A/B Testing can help you gain high ROI, because the most minor changes can result in a significant increase in conversions.
3. A/B Testing helps you avoid unnecessary risks by allowing you to target your resources for maximum effect and efficiency.
4. Job opportunities and career advancement.
5. Increase your earning potential.
6. Become A/B Testing professional by taking this course.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about A/B Testing with Certification of Completion.
A/B Testing Course Outline:
A/B Testing - Introduction/Overview
A/B Testing - How it Works
A/B Testing - Why to Use?
A/B Testing - What to Test?
A/B Testing - Process
A/B Testing - Collect Data
A/B Testing - Identify Goals
A/B Testing - Create Variations
A/B Testing - Run Experiment
A/B Testing - Analyze Results
A/B Testing - Tools
A/B Testing - Multivariate
A/B Testing - SEO
A/B Testing - Video Lectures
A/B Testing - Exams and Certification