Adobe After Effects Course And Certification
What is Adobe After Effects?
Adobe After Effects is a software application for creating endless digital visual effects and animations. Adobe After Effects is used in producing digital visual effects, graphics, applications and in the production of movies.
Some of the effects that it can be used for are following, keying, tracking, framing, animating, and composition. Adobe After Effects also works as a Simple Non-linear Editor, Audio/Video Editor, and Media Lite.
Adobe After Effects Creation and Development. Its first two versions were originally developed by a company from Rhode Island in Providence, firstly as Adobe After Effects 1.0 in January 1993 and 1.1. Adobe's first innovation in Adobe After Effects is Adaptation 3.0.
Why Adobe After Effects?
1. 3D Design: With Adobe After Effects you can create, composite, and stylize 2D footage layers in 3D space. Adobe After Effects serves a different role depending on the user’s needs. A video editor might use After Effects more for title design, and an animator might use it for creating 2D cartoon characters. The reason why so many people have trouble defining what After Effects does is simply due to the fact that it does so many things, and does them well. In an editing context, Adobe After Effects is usually used to apply effects after your footage has been roughly edited.
2. Easy To Use: After Effects is actually very simple in the way it’s structured. Just like every video editing application in the world, After Effects uses a layering system.
3. Simulation Effect: There are 18 simulation effects built into Adobe After Effects. These simulation effects can be used to create anything. All of these effects are completely customizable. When you pair them with other effects, you can take their functionality much further.
4. Effects Library: This makes After Effects unique from all the other video applications is its vast effects library. There are literally hundreds of built-in effects that can be combined to create an unlimited number of creative possibilities.
5. Stylized Effects: After Effects are useful for giving your videos and layers styles that would have been impossible otherwise. These drag-and-drop effects can be manipulated easily to create amazing looks and styles. Notable effects in this category include the CC Glass effect and the posterize effect. It also includes a perspective category that includes a 3D Camera Tracker effect that makes it easy to track your video footage
Features and Benefits of Adobe After Effects
1. Adobe After Effects makes a big scene bigger in movies and television.
2. It can easily make creative movie titles, introductions, and other overlay visual effects.
3. Adobe After Effects can generate fire or make a rainfall.
4. Adobe After Effects can easily create logos and animations quite easily and brilliantly.
5. It helps in generating motion graphics and visual effects on a huge scale effectively.
6. Adobe After Effects is used in creating advanced visual effects in videos, web, film, and television.
7. It helps the artists, web developers in making visual graphics and special visual effects for film, TV, video and for the web.
8. It has unlimited impacts and awesome outcomes in rendering.
9. Adobe After Effects can be used to link photographs or send or hide logos to produce incredible results.
10. Adobe After Effects creates unimaginable and wonderful animations.
11. It can effectively create anything from logos, images, and animations to keyframes and articulations.
12. Adobe After Effects works easily with other Adobe applications. It is compatible and can be used with other Adobe applications.
13. You can easily and effectively make a composition and look it in Premiere Pro with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate. You can now with ease use the Project Team to collaborate with editors wherever they are.
14. Adobe After Effects is interconnected with about 300 software and hardware partners worldwide.
15. Adobe After Effects is a great artistic and creative tool for creating various extensive visual effects and a wonderfully wide range of animations in movies, videos, television and games in various visual dimensions.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about Adobe After Effects with Certification to showcase your knowledge skill/gained upon successful completion of the exams.
Adobe After Effects Course Outline
Adobe After Effects - Introduction
Adobe After Effects - Work with Compositions
Adobe After Effects - Create and Animate Text
Adobe After Effects - Repair Video
Adobe After Effects - Build Custom Transitions
Adobe After Effects - Create Visual Effects
Adobe After Effects - Create Animated Backgrounds
Adobe After Effects - Select and Animate Layers
Adobe After Effects - Work with 3D
Adobe After Effects - Render Your Work
Adobe After Effects - How Layers Build Compositions
Adobe After Effects - Adding layers to a Composition
Adobe After Effects - Position and Distribute Layers in a Composition
Adobe After Effects - Position 2D Layers in 3D Space
Adobe After Effects - Keyframe Animation
Adobe After Effects - Animate an Object to Follow a Path
Adobe After Effects - Create Dynamic Movement between keyframes with Graph Editor
Adobe After Effects - Control animation of Multiple Parenting
Adobe After Effects - Use Expressions to Create Movement without keyframes
Adobe After Effects - Paint Animated Brush Strokes
Adobe After Effects - Intro to the Clone Stamp
Adobe After Effects - Isolated elements with the Roto Brush
Adobe After Effects - Refine edges of a Roto Brush Selection
Adobe After Effects - Remove unwanted Elements with Content-Aware Fill
Adobe After Effects - Create Shape Layers
Adobe After Effects - Draw Complex Shapes
Adobe After Effects - Animate Shape Layers
Adobe After Effects - Add Animation Properties to Shape Layers
Adobe After Effects - Convert illustrator Layers into Shape Layers
Adobe After Effects - Video Lectures
Adobe After Effects - Exams and Certification