AngularJS Course And Certification
What is AngularJS?
AngularJS is an open-source web development tool used by developers to create highly responsive web applications.
Angular JS is Owned by Google Inc. and used by web developers for advanced web styling and user interactivity, AngularJS runs on Apache, a robust framework on which most mobile apps, including Android and iOS app, run on.
For AngularJS to work, there has to be some sort of HTML code for it to read. So, some knowledge of HTML is required to work with AngularJS. The drive for the development of AngularJS stems from two major reasons: to simplify the process of developing an app right from the conception right through to the end. The second driving reason is to break up the job a server does when running an AngularJS based application.
Features and Benefits of AngularJS:
The advantages and upside of AngularJS are endless, some of which are:
1. An HTML based application lacks dynamism; it’s just static and can barely do much. AngularJS was developed, specifically, to solve this problem as it makes an HTML application dynamic.
2. With AngularJS, the development of a responsive, dynamic web app can be done at the snap of the finger.
3. AngularJS offers flexibility and extensibility. No matter your coding skills – advanced or beginner – you can use AngularJS to develop apps that best suits your needs. This is because this programing tool was developed in such a way that each programmable feature can be changed and tweaked to the programmer’s taste.
4. AngularJS promotes code reusability. It provides a way for developers to reuse the codes that was previously used in other applications.
5. AngularJS offers faster application development.
6. It gives developers full control because developers have opportunity to test, construct, inject and do lots more with the framework.
7. It offers better plug & play components.
8. AngularJS provides data-binding.
10. AngularJS offers built-in services such as $http to make a XMLHttpRequests.
11. AngularJS comes with filters used in selecting subset of items from arrays.
12. AngularJS offers built-in directives such as ngBind, ngModel.
13. AngularJS offers switching views.
14. It provides job opportunity
15. It provides self-employment opportunity
In the Full course you will learn everything you need to know about AngularJS with Certification upon successful completion of the exams.
AngularJS Course Outline:
AngularJS - Introduction/Overview
AngularJS - Environment Setup
AngularJS - MVC Architecture
AngularJS - First Application
AngularJS - Directives
AngularJS - Expressions
AngularJS - Controllers
AngularJS - Filters
AngularJS - Tables
AngularJS - HTML DOM
AngularJS - Modules
AngularJS - Forms
AngularJS - Includes
AngularJS - AJAX
AngularJS - Views
AngularJS - Scopes
AngularJS - Services
AngularJS - Dependency Injection
AngularJS - Custom Directives
AngularJS - Internationalization
AngularJS - Applications
AngularJS - ToDo Application
AngularJS - Notepad Application
AngularJS - Bootstrap Application
AngularJS - Login Application
AngularJS - Upload File
AngularJS - In-line Application
AngularJS - Nav Menu
AngularJS - Switch Menu
AngularJS - Order Form
AngularJS - Search Tab
AngularJS - Drag Application
AngularJS - Cart Application
AngularJS - Translate Application
AngularJS - Chart Application
AngularJS - Maps Application
AngularJS - Share Application
AngularJS - Weather Application
AngularJS - Timer Application
AngularJS - Leaflet Application
AngularJS - Lastfm Application
AngularJS - Exams and Certification