ASP.NET Course, ASP.NET Certificate, ASP.NET Training, asp.net programming course and certification application,asp.net programming course and certification course,asp.net programming course and certification download,asp.net programming course and certification.
ASP.NET is a framework for developing web applications that is developed, marketed and distributed by Microsoft Inc. to allow web developers build realtime and dynamic web applications. ASP.NET allows you to use a full-featured programming language such a VB.NET to develop web applications easily.
ASP.NET is a platform for web application development, which offers you a programming model for web apps, a complete software infrastructure along with various services that are needed to build up robust web applications.
ASP.NET is a product of Microsoft.Net. ASP.NET applications are written using the extensible and easily reusable components of the .NET framework and then compiled. These codes can use the whole category of classes in the .Net framework.
ASP.NET is a web development technology, that runs on top of the .Net framework which holds all web-related features. The.Net framework consists of an Object-Oriented design pattern. An ASP.NET web application consists of different pages. When a user makes a request to an ASP.NET page, the IIS sends the processing of the page to the ASP.NET runtime system.
There are lots of features of ASP.NET and some of them are listed below:
1. Common Language Runtime or CLR: Its main fuction is to maximixe good memory management, handling of exception, code debugging, application security checking, threading, code execution, code verification, and code compilation. The code that is directly controlled by the CLR is called the 'Managed code'.After compiling the managed code, the compiler then converts the source code into an intermediate language(IL) code that is CPU independent. A Just In Time(JIT) compiler then compiles the IL code into the systems native code, which is specific to the CPU in the system.
2. Net Framework Class Library: These holds a huge library of easilly reusable types. classes, structures, interfaces, and calculated values, that are generally knowna as types.
3. Common Language Specification: Theese contains the system specifications for the languages supported by .Net supported and implementation of language integration.
4. Common Type System: Theese gives out guidelines for declaring, using, and managing types at code runtime, and during cross-language communication.
5. Metadata and Assemblies: Metadata is the binary information describing the program, which is either saved in a Portable Executable file (PE) or in the systems memory. Assembly is a logical unit that is made up of the assembly manifest, metadata of type, IL code, and a list of resources like image files.
6. Windows Forms: Windows Forms are the physical representation of any window that is displayed in the application.
7. ASP.NET and ASP.NET AJAX: ASP.NET is the model for web development and AJAX is an extension of ASP.NET that is used for developing and implementing the functionality ofAJAX. ASP.NET AJAX has all the components that enables the developer to update data on a part of a website without the need of a complete reload of the page.
8. LINQ: These gives data querying capabilities to .Net languages making use of a syntax that is similar to the traditional query language SQL.
There are lots of Benefits you get from using ASP.NET and some of them are:
1: ASP.NET makes sure that your Asp.net applications are secured using the built-in Windows authentication and login per-application configuration.
2: Asp.Net has reduced the long lines of code that are needed to build and maintain large applications.
3: Asp.Net and Html, used together develop dynamic web pages smoothly.
4: Being a perfect server-side scripting technology, Asp.Net code is first deployes on the Windows server before it would be displayed on the web browser.
5: Asp.Net framework is independent of any language, which means that you can choose any programming language of your choice which best suited for your application.
6: With ASP.NET built-in configuration information, Asp.Net project is easy to deploy.
7: The windows web server seriously scans the web pages, multiple components, and applications that are running over it.
8: The Dot Net Framework immediately lets you know of memory leaks, unrestricted loops, and other wrong behaviors, killing them immediately and restarting them over again.
9: Asp.Net features like binding in the early stage, JIT compilation, caching services and other native optimization supports provides your application the high level of performance that it needs.
10: All the Asp.Net applications you own are thorougly monitored and managed to help applications available to manage requests.
11: The best part of the Dot Net Framework is it has its own caching features that are built in by default.
12: The content and the business logic are dfferentiated in the .Net Framework, thereby reducing inconveniences in the program.
In The Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about ASP.NET with Certification to showcase our knowledge and competence.
Duration: Study At Your Own Pace
Format: Web and Video Lectures
ASP.NET - Introduction
ASP.NET - Environment
ASP.NET - Life Cycle
ASP.NET - First Example
ASP.NET - Event Handling
ASP.NET - Server Side
ASP.NET - Server Controls
ASP.NET - HTML Server
ASP.NET - Client Side
ASP.NET - Basic Controls
ASP.NET - Directives
ASP.NET - Managing State
ASP.NET - Validators
ASP.NET - Database Access
ASP.NET - ADO.net
ASP.NET - File Uploading
ASP.NET - Ad Rotator
ASP.NET - Calendars
ASP.NET - Multi Views
ASP.NET - Panel Controls
ASP.NET - AJAX Control
ASP.NET - Data Sources
ASP.NET - Data Binding
ASP.NET - Custom Controls
ASP.NET - Personalization
ASP.NET - Error Handling
ASP.NET - Debugging
ASP.NET - LINQ
ASP.NET - Security
ASP.NET - Data Caching
ASP.NET - Web Services
ASP.NET - Multi Threading
ASP.NET - Configuration
ASP.NET - Deployment
ASP.NET - Video Lectures
ASP.NET - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!