BackboneJS Course And Certification
What is BackboneJS?
Backbone JS was developed by Jeremy Ashkenas, who is also known for developing CoffeeScript and Underscore.js. When managing and handling the DOM elements Backbone.js comes with an imperative programming style, in contrast with a declarative software development style (which is commonly seen in AngularJS by using data-attributes).
Trying to provide the minimal set of data-structuring (which are models and collections) with user interface (which are views and URLs)", this leaves to the developer the choice of making use of extensions for added and more enhanced functionalities. For example, a software developer can make use of nested views with Backbone Layout Manager or model-view binding with ReSTbasis.
Backbone.js offers data structure to web applications by offering models with key-value binding and custom application events, together with a collection of a rich API of enumerable functions views with declarative handling of events, and it connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
With BackboneJS, you can represent your data as models, which can be created, validated, destroyed, and sent to be saved on the server. Whenever a UI action triggers an attribute of a model to change, the model then triggers a "change" event, all the Views that present the model's state can be alerted of the change so that they are able to act accordingly, updating themselves with the new information. In a completed BackboneJS app, you would not have to write the glue code that goes into the DOM to find an element with a specific attribute or ID, and update the HTML manually when the model changes, the views simply update the DOM themselves.
Components of BackboneJS
2. Views: With declarative event handling, Views are designed to render the required data from models. However, they also may be independent empty data-less tablets of the user interface. Meantime models should be normally connected to views. The main idea of views to logical structures is the app interface. Moreover, they are backed by models that may be updated separately if any changes occur, without the need to reworking the whole page in total.
3. Collections: With a rich API of enumerable functions, Collections are complicated with groups of models and help manage them easily. Collections provide web app developers with control over loading and saving new models to the server and simplify performance aggregation or copulation in the model lists. They allow a developer to get notifications for change events, add and remove events, and observe any specific change of selected models, or the whole collections.
Features of BackboneJS?
The following is a list of the most popular features of BackboneJS:
2. Backbone presents developers with different types of building blocks such as models, views, routers, events, and collections for developing client-side web applications.
3. In BackboneJS when the application model changes, it instantly updates the HTML DOM elements of your application.
6. BackboneJS simplifies and organizes your code.
7. BackboneJS handles the data model which is made up of the user data and presents that data at the server-side with the same format that was written at the client-side.
8. BackboneJS has a soft dependency with the jQuery framework and a hard dependency with UnderscoreJS
9. Backbone.js allows software developers to develop client-side web applications or mobile applications in a well organized, and structured format.
10. Backbone.js acts as a backbone for your web app projects.
Benefits of BackboneJS
There are lots of benefits of BackboneJS and some of them are:
1. BackboneJS allows you to sync your client-side with the back-end.
2. BackboneJS allows for event-driven communication.
3. BackboneJS presents you with better code maintainability by following best practices conventions.
4. BackboneJS presents your application with an event-driven communication mechanism.
Why Study BackboneJS?
1. Learn to Build Rich Client Single Page Applications
2. Job Opportunities And Advancement
3. Increase Your Earning Potential
4. Career Advancement