Bitcoin Course And Certification
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an electronic money, digital money or cryptocurrency that allows money storage, trading and exchange in a digital form.
Bitcoin is also known as electronic bank usually described as a cryptocurrency, a digital currency or a virtual currency. It's like an online cash. People can send Bitcoins to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people, transaction can occur swiftly between you and your client.
Bitcoin is a currency that is completely digital. It was created in 2009 and it uses peer to peer technology for quick facilitatation of payments.
How does Bitcoin work?
This is a question that has been asked severally and often surrounded by confusion, with many different answers, so here's a quick explanation
This is basic for a new user
As a new user, you can get kick started with Bitcoin without the technical understanding details. Once you have a Bitcoin wallet online via your computer or mobile phone, it will automatically generate your first Bitcoin address and you can create more bitcoin addresses whenever you need one. You can share your addresses to your friends or clients so that they can pay you or vice versa. In fact, this is process is very similar to how email works, with exception that Bitcoin addresses can only be used just once in most cases.
Balances - block chain
The block chain is a distributed public ledger on which the entire Bitcoin network depends. All transactions that are confirmed are included in the block chain. It gives Bitcoin wallets the ability to calculate their spendable balance so that current transactions can be verified thereby making sure they're actually owned by the people that spends it. The integrity and the chronological sequence of the block chain are enforced with cryptography.
Transactions - private keys
A transaction is an exchange of value that occurs between Bitcoin wallets that gets included in the block chain.
Bitcoin wallets entails a secret piece of data it keeps, called a seed or a private key, and this private key is used to sign transactions, providing a mathematical proof or an authentic assurance that they have come from the owner of the wallet.
The signature or identification of the owner also prevents the transaction from being hacked or altered by anybody once it has been issued to you. All transactions made are usually broadcastd to the network and usually begin to be confirmed within space of 10-20 minutes, through a process called mining.
Features and Benefits of Bitcoin
1. A digital currency implies any means of payment that is done in an electronic form.
2. It’s not handible like a yen or pounds or dollar note or a coin.
3. The payment that is being made can be accounted for and transferred using computers.
4. Digital money can be exchanged using series of technologies like credit cards, smartphones, and online cryptocurrency exchanges with the computer.
5. It can also be transferred in some cases into physical cash and can be handible, for instance by withdrawing cash from an ATM.
6. Greater Liquidity Relative to Other Cryptocurrencies.
7. Increasingly Wide Acceptance as a Payment Method.
8. International Transactions Easier Than Regular Currencies.
9. Generally Lower Transaction Fees.
10. Anonymity and Privacy Relative to Traditional Currencies.
Why Study Bitcoin:
1. Understand the workings and operations of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology
2. Become a cryptocurrency professional
3. Become a cryptocurrency trader or miner
4. Become a cryptocurrency exchanger
5. Enrich your CV and increase your earning potential
6. Job opportunities and career advancement in Fintech industry.
Bitcoin Course Outline:
Bitcoin - Introduction
Bitcoin - Environmental Setup
Bitcoin - Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin - Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin - Features
Bitcoin - How do they work
Bitcoin - Wallet
Bitcoin - Mining
Bitcoin - Exchanges
Bitcoin - Trading
Bitcoin - Glossary
Bitcoin - Applications
Bitcoin - Future
Bitcoin - Video Lectures
Bitcoin - Exams and Certification