Tags: learn bootstrap, bootstrap crash course for beginners, Bootstrap Course, Bootstrap Certificate, Bootstrap Training.
Bootstrap is a free and open-source CSS framework for bulding highly responsive websites and mobile-first front-end web apps.
Bootstrap is also known as Twitter Bootstrap because it was introduced by Twitter Inc. with initial release in August 2011 and stable release in May 2020.
Bootstrap is bundled with tens of reusable components that can be used to provide good user experience and user interactions on a web page, bootstrap has classes for elements like navigation bars, pop-ups, dropdowns, icons, buttons, pre-designed forms and sizing options for DOM elements.
1. Glyphicons: They are about 200 in number. They are the font formatted icons that are available in Bootstrap. Actions like zoom, edit, warning, file, delete, etc are denoted by glyphicons defined in an individual class. The base class and individual class should be used ideally in a span element before glyphicons.
2. Dropdowns: These are the toggle based menus list a list of links. These are made more dynamic by the JS plugin. The .dropdown class as the element’s class has the list items under it with the class .dropdown-menu.
3. Button-groups: With this Bootstrap component you can group a set of buttons together in a series adjacent to each other, by defining division elements with .btn-group class and nest those elements with buttons with .btn class.
4. Button-dropdown: This component is used to employ a button element to trigger a dropdown.
5. Input-groups: This extends the form-control class and adds text or buttons at either side of an input field of an input element. The .input-group class with a .input-group-addon class needs to be used in order to use these input groups.
6. NavBar: They serve as the navigation headers for your websites. The components are collapsed to be expanded vertically with a toggling hamburger menu in the devices of smaller screen sizes and become horizontal as the screen width increases.
7. Jumbotron: This is a bootstrap component that can extend over the full screen (or viewport) to show some key content.
8. Alerts: This is used to display alert messages. It is a Bootstrap component that provides contextual feedback messages depending upon the user action.
1. Easy To Use: Anybody that has just basic knowledge of writing HTML and CSS can start using all Bootstrap features because it is made up of regular HTML classes.
2. Mobile-Friendly: Bootstrap's responsive CSS styles easily adjust to tablets, phones, and desktop screens.
3. Mobile-First Approach: In Bootstrap 4, mobile-first styles are a fundamental part of the core framework.
4. Simple Integration: Bootstrap can be simply used together with several other platforms and frameworks like Bulma, or on your existing sites and new ones too, furthermore, you can also utilize particular elements of Bootstrap along with your present CSS file.
5. Pre-styled Components: Bootstrap comes by default with pre-styled components for alerts, dropdowns, nav bars, pills, footer, etc.
6. Customizable Bootstrap: The Bootstrap styles can be customized as per the designs of your project with your regular CSS styles.
7. Browser Compatibility: Bootstrap is compatible with all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome Internet Explorer, Opera, and safari.
8. Great Grid System: Bootstrap is developed using 12 grid layouts and components. Whether you need a fixed or a responsive single page, you can easily change it to fit your design with just a few lines of code.
10. Extensive Components: Whether you want drop-down menus, alert boxes, or pagination, Bootstrap has got you covered. Some of the inbuilt components that are pre-styled are; Dropdowns, Button Groups, Breadcrumbs, Navigation Bar, Labels & Badges, Alerts, Progress Bar, And lots of others.
11. Base Styling For Most HTML Elements: A full-fledged website has many distinct elements such as headings, tables, lists, forms, buttons, etc. The HTML elements with which styles are provided by default are; Typography Code, Forms, Tables, Buttons, Images, Icons.
12. Good Documentation: Not only does Bootstrap give style almost all the elements a typical website or web application needs, but it also gives you awesome documentation with intuitive examples and demo that would make it more easier for even someone that's new to the whole web design stuff.
1. Mobile-First Approach: The Bootstrap 4 framework is made up of Mobile-first styles all round the entire library rather than keeping them off in separate files.
2. Browser Support: The Bootstrap framework by default is supported by all popular browsers.
3. Easy To Get Started: With just the basic knowledge of HTML and CSS basically anyone can get started with Bootstrap. Also, the Bootstrap official site has great documentation that you can easily get along with.
4. Responsive Design: Bootstrap's responsive CSS easily adjusts to Desktop screens, Tablets, and Mobile devices.
5. Clean: Bootstrap gives you a clean and uniform solution for building an interface for developers.
6. Customizable: Bootstrap has a collection of beautiful and functional inbuilt components that are easy to customize. Bootstrap also provides web-based customization.
7. Open-Source: Best of all bootstrap code is an open-source project that anyone can contribute to.
1. This course will teach you the basics of the Bootstrap Framework with which you can use to create responsive web projects with ease.
2. Build responsive web pages on the fly.
3. Become a professional front-end developer.
4. Increase your earning potential.
5. Job opportunities and career advancement.
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!