Cloud Computing Course And Certification
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is a platform which remotely allows storage, manipulation, configuration, management and easy access of hardware and software resources. Cloud computing offers online real-time data storage infrastructure and application for smooth accessibility and security.
Cloud Computing can also be defined as the on demand availability of computer system resources, including data storage and accessibility without direct active management by the user.
The Cloud Computing Concepts started in the year 1950 with implementation of mainframe computers, accessible via thin/static clients.
Advantages of Cloud Computing:
1. Cloud Computing offers load balancing which makes applications more accessible and reliable.
2. The system offers online development and deployment tools, programming runtime environment through a model PaaS.
3. In Cloud Computing the cost is highly effective because it operates at high efficiency with optimum utilization.
4. All Cloud resources are very much available on the network in a manner that provide platform independent access to any type of clients.
5. Cloud Computing offers on-demand self-service. The resources can be used without interaction with cloud service provider.
Characteristics of Cloud Computing:
1. On Demand Self Service
2. Board Network Access
3. Resource Polling
4. Measured Service.
5. Remote Access.
Cloud Computing Service Models:
1. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
3. Software as a Service (SaaS)
Cloud Computing Deployment Models:
1. Private Cloud
2. Public Cloud
3. Hybrid Cloud
4. Community Cloud
5. Distributed Cloud
6. Multi Cloud
7. Fluid Cloud
8. Big Data Cloud
9. HPC Cloud
Advantages of Studying Cloud Computing:
1. It provides students with up to date knowledge of what cloud computing is all about compared to traditional ways of handling applications, data and other computing resources across the internet.
2. It enable students to know how fast or quick applications can be developed, implemented, stored, retrieved, etc across the cloud resources.
3. Cloud computing enhances instant accessibility, since applications builts on cloud are designed to be accessed from anywhere, provided there is internet connection.
4. It also makes hardware maintenance effortless, since traditionally, users have to patch software with the latest releases, upgrade and troubleshooting, but with cloud computing, users don't have to worry about that, since it will be handled by the cloud service provider.
5. Knowledge of cloud computing enhances better security, since incidents of data theft through theft of devices such as laptop or dekstop is very minimal. Users don't have to worry about that since all data and applications are stored in a centralized secure remote location.
6. It offers lots of job opportunities for cloud computing professionals.
7. For career advancement.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Cloud Computing with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
Cloud Computing Course Outline
1. Cloud Computing Basics
1.1 Cloud Computing Introduction
1.2 Cloud Computing Overview
1.3 Cloud Computing Planning
1.4 Cloud Computing Technologies
1.5 Cloud Computing Architecture
1.6 Cloud Computing Infrastructure
2. Cloud Deployment Models
2.1 Public Cloud Model
2.2 Private Cloud Model
2.3 Hybrid Cloud Model
2.4 Community Cloud Model
3. Cloud Service Models
4. Cloud Advanced Concepts
4.1 Cloud Computing Management
4.2 Cloud Computing Data Storage
4.3 Cloud Computing Virtualization
4.4 Cloud Computing Security
4.5 Cloud Computing Operation
4.6 Cloud Computing Applications
4.7 Cloud Computing Providers
4.8 Cloud Computing Challenges
4.9 Cloud Computing Mobile
5. Cloud Computing Video Lectures
6. Cloud Computing Exams and Certification