CompTIA Network+ Course And Certification
What is CompTIA Network+?
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), is a non-profit trade association, that issues professional certifications for the information technology (IT) industry. It is seen as one of the top trade IT industry top trade associations. CompTIA Network+ is a certification course of CompTIA Networking, that deals with networks.
Networks still needs to be well configured, and networks still fail. There might come a time when networks would completely be self-generating and self-healing, but we are not there yet. Even the OSI model, which is a framework of understanding how telecommunications systems and computers work together in their data transmission is still helpful for I.T professionals of all stripes. And the internet still runs on TCP/IP, which is a protocol stack that is designed in the 1970s by DARPA engineers Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn.
New technologies would continue to spring up, but the foundations of modern networking would remain firmly glued. CompTIA Network+ helps to build a career in IT infrastructure covering the troubleshooting, configuring and managing of networks.
Features of CompTIA Network+
There are lots of features of CompTIA Networks+, and below are some of them.
1. Networking Concepts: Anyone who thinks that they know everything about networks should have a rethink. Even network engineers who have been in the business for more than 20 years are still not experts on everything. One engineer might be a specialist in routing, and another engineer would be a specialist in switching. One person might master local area networking (LAN), while his or her colleague is better at wide-area networking (WAN) protocols. The best that anyone can hope for is to have a strong familiarity with all the technologies that are in the current networks.
2. Infrastructure: All of the components that are in a network environment make up for its infrastructure. From the cables to the physical equipment to all the virtual devices, a network element can also be any piece of hardware or software that operate within the network.
3. Network Operations: Network documentation shows infrastructure in various logical models. One diagram might come with the Layer 3 and Layer 4 devices. Another might only represent the physical infrastructures of the network. And linking each of these nodes are either physical or virtual connections, that are each governed by a certain network specification or protocol.
4. Network Security: What you will learn from your study of the Network+ objectives only scratches the surface. CompTIA, for example, broadens on the topics that are covered under the Network Security domain with the exam Security+.
5. Network Troubleshooting and Tools
Benefits of CompTIA Network+
There are lots of benefits of CompTIA Networks, and some of them are
1. You would learn critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners.
2. You would learn key cloud computing best practices, which includes virtual switches, hypervisors, and virtual NICs, together with typical service models.
3. Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques, which includes “white box switching” and Network Feature Virtualization (NFV)
4. You would learn several concepts, such as network virtualization, disaster recovery and device hardening to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient.
Why Study CompTIA Network+
1. Advance Your Career with CompTIA Network+ Skills and Certification
2. Become A Network+ Professional
3. Increase Your Earning Potential
4. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
CompTIA Network+ Course Outline:
CompTIA Network+ - Introduction to Networks
CompTIA Network+ - The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
CompTIA Network+ - Networking Topologies, Connectors, and Wiring Standards
CompTIA Network+ - The Current Ethernet Specifications
CompTIA Network+ - Networking Devices
CompTIA Network+ - Introduction to the Internet Protocol
CompTIA Network+ - IP Addressing
CompTIA Network+ - IP Subnetting, Troubleshooting IP, and Introduction to NAT
CompTIA Network+ - Introduction to IP Routing
CompTIA Network+ - Routing Protocols
CompTIA Network+ - Switching and Virtual LANs
CompTIA Network+ - Wireless Networking
CompTIA Network+ - Authentication and Access Control
CompTIA Network+ - Network Threats and Mitigation
CompTIA Network+ - Physical Security and Risk
CompTIA Network+ - Wide Area Networks
CompTIA Network+ - Troubleshooting Tools
CompTIA Network+ - Software and Hardware Tools
CompTIA Network+ - Network Troubleshooting
CompTIA Network+ - Management, Monitoring, and Optimization
CompTIA Network+ - Answers to Written Labs
CompTIA Network+ - Answers to Review Questions
CompTIA Network+ - Video Lectures
CompTIA Network+ - Exams and Certification