CPanel Course And Certification
What Is cPanel?
cPanel is a broad hosting management control panel that is Linux-based. cPanel is used to run and manage your websites, apps and servers from its backend system. It comes with a graphical user interface that can be used to carry out most of the tasks we perform on websites and web apps, for example, uploading files, setting cron jobs, creating emails, handling databases, setting up domains etc.
cPanel is fully loaded with many features that are not implemented by other web hosting management panels. It is graphical by default, therefore, non-technical users can also use it perfectly. cPanel is usually responsive to the screen size, therefore can be used in mobile devices and tablets. It will automatically adjust to the screen size of the device that it is logged in.
cPanel is very easy to configure and use. It automatically synchronizes all the advanced settings in web hosting. A user, in most cases, would never have the need to go to the command line to configure any settings for the site, as the cPanel already has all those features inbuilt.
Features Of cPanel
1. Mail: The cPanel allows you to create mail accounts, forwarders, and autoresponders. You can also make use of the cPanel’s account and user-level filtering to help you manage your email. you can avoid mail spam with the Apache, SpamAssassin, BoxTrapper, and even its email authentication feature. Finally, you can use cPanel’s mailing lists to send out your message to your mailing list.
2. Security: You can use cPanel’s security settings to manage and configure password-protected files and directories, IP address denials, SSL/TLS and GnuPG key settings to limit access.
3. Domains: Identifying and mapping your site to a domain name will be easy with the Simple DNS Zone Editor as well as the Advanced Zone Editor in a cPanel. Also, you will be able to set up various subdomains, addon domains parked domains and redirects all your visitors in the right direction.
4. Apps Galore: cPanels gives you lots of apps to help you to easily manage your site, you can use addons for eCommerce, guest books, bulletin boards, and you can even have one-click installers for WordPress to manage your website and blogs.
5. Files: cPanel lets you monitor your site's disk space usage while you are editing and backing up files and folders on your website.
6. Databases: In the cPanel, you can use MySQL and PostgreSQL to restrict access and store very large amounts of data on your website.
7. Logs: cPanels mostly provide you tools like Webalizer and AWStats to let you get get a feel for your audience and to track the performance of your web site.
How cPanel Works
cPanel is an online Linux-based Graphical Interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more.
cPanel has two interfaces, a user interface called cPanel and a server management interface called Web Host Manager (WHM). This combination allows users to manage their website and supplies hosting providers with tools to manage the server. cPanel is not free because it is a third-party application.
You can log in to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this: https://yoursite.com:2083.
You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cPanel after your website address. When you use this method to log in to your cPanel, it would look like this: https://yoursite.com/cPanel.
If you purchased a new website and the DNS records have not yet propagated on the server, then you can use the IP address instead. Accessing your cPanel via IP would look something like this: https://10.10.10:2083.
If you need the cPanel interface to appear in another language, then select your language from the list at the bottom of the cPanel login screen.
Before you log in to cPanel, you may find it helpful to bookmark your cPanel page, so you can easily return to it later.
Once you are on the cPanel login screen, enter your username and password and click the login button. After that, you will be redirected to your website control panel where you will see all the settings.
Benefits and Advantages Of cPanel
cPanel has a lot of Benefits And Advantages and some of them are:
1. With cPanel, It is very easy to host and manage a website.
2. cPanel comes with many languages by default.
3. cPanel is responsive and easily adjusts to any screen size, it can be used very efficiently in mobile devices and Tablets too.
4. cPanel has a File Manager built-in to it, which helps users to manage their files without the hassles of an FTP client.
5. cPanel has an in-built webmail software and it helps you to send and receive emails using an online webmail client.
6. You can easily generate a backup of your website in a few steps with the cPanel. This will help you to restore your website to a working version of your website in case your website encounters any error.
Why Study cPanel?
1. Learn How to Host Websites with cPanel
2. Manage your Databases Effectively in cPanel
3. Increase your Security Knowledge in cPanel
4. Become a Webmaster, Domain Broker and Hosting Manager.
5. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
cPanel Course Outline
cPanel - Introduction/Overview
cPanel - Registering a Domain Name
cPanel - Getting Web Hosting
cPanel - Setting Up Nameserver
cPanel - Logging cPanel Dashboard
cPanel - Changing Password
cPanel - Styles
cPanel - Contact Information
cPanel - Home
cPanel - Statistics & Dashboard
cPanel - User Manager
cPanel - File Manager
cPanel - File Permissions
cPanel - Images
cPanel - Image Scaler
cPanel - Image Converter
cPanel - Directory Privacy
cPanel - Disk Usage
cPanel - FTP
cPanel - FTP Sessions
cPanel - BackupcPanel - Backup Wizard
cPanel - MySQL Databases
cPanel - MySQL Database Wizard
cPanel - phpMyAdmin
cPanel - Remote MySQL
cPanel - Encryption
cPanel - Cron Jobs
cPanel - Track DNS
cPanel - Indexes
cPanel - Error Pages
cPanel - MIME Types
cPanel - Virus Scanner
cPanel - Softaculous Apps Installer
cPanel - Installing WordPress
cPanel - FileZilla FTP Client
cPanel - Cloudflare
cPanel - Video Lectures
cPanel - Exam And Certification