Tags: crystal reports training courses, crystal reports training free, crystal reports certification exam, crystal training, sap crystal reports training courses, crystal reports training onsite.
SAP Crystal Reports is a Business Intelligence tool that is used to create and edit reports from both various SAP and non-SAP data sources. The SAP Crystal Reports allow end-users to generate reports that combine excellent visualizations and it implement new business requirements into reports to reduce the dependency on Information Technology and Report developers.
SAP Crystal Reports can connect to any data source and this includes Relational databases like Oracle, OLAP data source systems like BW, and also with data in XML format. With SAP Crystal Reports, You can generate a simple report or you can also use the complex or specific tools of the SAP Crystal Reports to create more advanced level reports for end-users and businesses. It is mostly used for pixel-perfect reporting for CEO’s and Managers of various business.
1. It allows you to create highly pixel-perfect reports using SAP crystal reports with easy design interface and efficient workflows.
2. It helps you to build personalized reports in your preferred language and format.
3. You can connect to information sources directly, which include: Native data, OLE DB, ODBC, JDBC connectivity to relational DB, OLAP, web services, etc.
4. It helps you to export more data to a single worksheet, without extending it to multiple sheets.
5. The crystal report tool allows you to open interactive reports through your mobile devices.
6. Knowledge of crystal reports is essential in many organizations especially the ones related to finance, so you would easily be employed.
There are many features of the Crystal Reports and some of them are:
1.Data Access: SAP Crystal Reports gives you access to a wide area of data connectivity options making it easy to access data of enterprises and to satisfy end-user information requirements. Whether you demand access to the filesystem, logs, databases application systems like ERP, CRM, etc, or program elements, you can be sure of using Crystal Reports for it.
2. Formatting and Design: SAP Crystal Reports gives you a high degree of flexibility and control over how your data is to be formatted and presented.
3. Report Viewing and Interaction: Crystal Reports gives you flexible options that let your end-users view and interact with various pieces of information in familiar formats and through familiar environments.
4. Application Integration: SAP Crystal Reports comes with a range of proven .NET, Java and COM components that help to reduce the complexity of combining dynamic reporting functionality into your software applications. Whether you need to develop a web app, windows software, XML web services, or a mobile application, you can use the SAP Crystal Reports for your data presentation requirements.
There are many benefits of using Crystal Reports:
1. Flexible and customized report: With the SAP Crystal Reports, You can quickly create and edit highly formatted, pixel-perfect reports with a high-level designed user interface and more efficient and productive workflows.
2. Powerful report delivery options: With the SAP Crystal Reports, You can produce and deliver unique and targeted reports to your business end-users in their language of choice and desired format.
3. Data source connectivity: With the SAP Crystal Reports You can link together to direct information sources. Data sources comprise Native, OLE DB, ODBC and JDBC connectivity to the relational, XML, enterprise data sources, OLAP, web services, and salesforce.com.
4. Expanded support for Excel: With the SAP Crystal Reports you can take full advantage of the Excel file format(.csv) by enabling more data to be transported to a single worksheet, without traversing across multiple worksheets.
5. Windows operating system compatibility: The SAP Crystal Reports software 2013 is certified and compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
6. Mobile compatibility: You can also open very interactive reports through your mobile devices making the software to be 'Mobile".
7. SAP Crystal Reports, Adobe Flash and HTML 5 integration: this lets the SAP Crystal Reports developers be able to produce powerful "mash-ups" extracting data from various sources.
8. Competitors: SAP Crystal Reports basically competes with several products in the Microsoft markets like the XtraReports, ActiveReports, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS, and List & Label.
Crystal Reports - Introduction
Crystal Reports - Overview
Crystal Reports - GUI Navigation
Crystal Reports - Options
Crystal Reports - Page Layout
Crystal Reports - Getting Help
Crystal Reports - Design Environment
Crystal Reports - Data Source
Crystal Reports - Creating Queries
Crystal Reports - Time-Based Filters
Crystal Reports - Sections
Crystal Reports - Delete SectionsCrystal Reports - Groups
Crystal Reports - Group Options
Crystal Reports - Templates
Crystal Reports - Inserting Objects
Crystal Reports - Charts
Crystal Reports - Cross Tab Layout
Crystal Reports - Defining Formulas
Crystal Reports - Formula Workshop
Crystal Reports - Exam And Certification
Crystal Reports - If Then Else
Crystal Reports - Creating Variables
Crystal Reports - Creating Arrays
Crystal Reports - Parameters
Crystal Reports - Filters
Crystal Reports - Prompt Panels
Crystal Reports - Cascading Prompts
Crystal Reports - Edit Parameter Field
Crystal Reports - Data Export To Excel
Crystal Reports - Data Export To XML
Crystal Reports - Data Export To CSV
Crystal Reports - Video Lectures
Crystal Reports - Exam and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!