Django Course And Certification
What Is Django?
Django is a web application development framework that is written in Python Programming language. It is based on the MVT (Model View Template) software design pattern. The Django web development framework is very "demanding" meaning that it enforces certain practices without which your project will not work, which is due to its rapid development feature.
With Django, It takes less time to build applications after receiving the software requirements from clients. The Django web framework regularly uses a popular tag line, which is "the web framework for perfectionists with deadlines" because it was developed in a newsroom where they need to create high-quality software with limited time.
By using Django, you can develop web applications in very little time. Django is created in such a manner that it does much more on configuring things automatically, so we can solely focus on application development, that is your application logic only.
Django was designed and developed by Lawrence Journal-World in 2003 and it was publicly released under the BSD license in July 2005. Currently, DSF (Django Software Foundation) manages and maintains the Django framework development and release cycle.
Software Architecture In Django
Django mainly uses the MTV(Model Template View) pattern. The MTV pattern follows the MVC pattern in Product Development Architecture. The MTV pattern has three components, namely Model, Template, and View. The Model is the part of the web-app which acts as a mediator between the website interface and the database. It is the object which implements the logic for the application’s data domain. There are times when the application may only take data in a particular dataset, and directly send it to the template (UI component) without needing any database then the dataset is considered as a model.
The Model is the component that contains Business Logic in Django architecture. While the Template component contains the UI logic in the Django architecture. It is the User Interface of the web-application and contains parts like HTML, CSS and other frontend technologies. The content of the Template(UI) component comes from the Models component. The View handles the user interaction and selects a template according to the model. The main task of the View is to select a template component according to the user interaction and also applying the model component.
Features Of Django
There are lots of features that are included in the Django Web Framework that makes it one of the most popular web application development frameworks. Below is an exhaustive list of them:
1. Rapid Development: Django was designed and developed with the aim of making a web framework with which it takes less time to build web applications. The project implementation phase with Django is very fast because Django helps you to create and structure your project rapidly.
2. Secure: Django takes security seriously and assists software developers to avoid many common security issues and mistakes, for example, SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery, etc. Django user authentication system implements an easy and secure way to manage your user accounts and passwords.
3. Scalable: Django projects are scalable in nature and have the ability to quickly and easily switch from a small project to a large scale application project.
4. Fully loaded: The Django web framework has lots of helping python modules and libraries that can be used to carry out regular Web development tasks. Django out of the box takes care of user authentication, RSS Feeds content administration, site maps, etc.
5. Versatile: Django is very versatile in nature and this allows you to build applications for different domains. Nowadays, software companies are using Django to design and build various types of applications like content management systems, scientific computing platforms, social network sites, etc.
6. Open Source: Django Web Framework is an open-source web application development framework with code publicly available. It is publicly available without any cost. It can be downloaded with its source code from the public repository. Open source projects reduce the total cost of software application development.
7. Vast and Supported Community: Django is one of the most popular web development frameworks you will find out there. It has a widely supportive community and channels to easily share, connect and offer help to any issue that you have while using it.
Benefits And Advantages Of Django
Django has a lot of Benefits and Advantages and some of them are:
1. Django is written in Python which makes it easily customizable because python has a very easy and precise syntax that even non-python developers can understand.
2. Django is Designed is a "batteries-included" web framework which is used to refer to the fact that Django comes with a nearly endless list of helping libraries.
3. Django is Compatible with all major operating systems and databases
4. Django comes with robust security features and enforces it by default
5. Django is easy to extend and scale
6. Django is supported by a large and active community
Why Study Django?
1. Build a Versatile, Secure, Feature-rich web applications in less time.
2. Become a Django Developer
3. Improve Your Earning Potential.
4. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement.
5. Self-Employment Opportunities and Consultancy.
Django Course Outline
Django - Introduction
Django - Basics
Django - Overview
Django - Environment
Django - Creating a Project
Django - Apps Life Cycle
Django - Admin Interface
Django - Creating Views
Django - URL Mapping
Django - Template System
Django - Models
Django - Page Redirection
Django - Sending E-mails
Django - Generic Views
Django - Form Processing
Django - File Uploading
Django - Apache Setup
Django - Cookies Handling
Django - Sessions
Django - Caching
Django - Comments
Django - RSS
Django - AJAX
Django - Video Lectures
Django - Exams And Certification