drupal certification, drupal training free, drupal 7 training, drupal training for beginners, learn drupal.
Drupal is a free and open-source content management system framework. It is built by a dedicated community of software and web developers. Anyone can use it. Drupal presents a back-end framework that powers at least 2.3 percent of all the websites that are available worldwide starting from personal blogs to political, corporate and government websites. Businesses and organizations use Drupal for knowledge management, content management, web applications and business collaboration.
As of March 2019, the Drupal community is made up of more than 1.37 million members, which includes 114,000 users that are actively contributing to the community and project, therefore resulting in more than 42,650 free software modules that customize and extend Drupal functionality, over 2,750 free themes that modify the looks and feel of Drupal, and at least 1,270 free distributions that lets the users to easily and quickly set up a complex, use-specific Drupal in fewer steps and time.
The standard release of Drupal, which is known as Drupal core, is made up of basic features that are common to content-management systems. These features include user account registration and maintenance, RSS feeds, menu management, page layout customization, taxonomy, and system administration. The Drupal core installation can work as a simple website, an Internet forum, a single- or multi-user blog, or a community website that provides user-generated content.
Drupal is also described as a Web Application Development Framework. When compared with other notable frameworks Drupal reaches most of the generally accepted feature requirements for such web frameworks. Although Drupal presents a more advanced and sophisticated API for software developers, basic Web-site installation and administration of the framework need no programming skills. Drupal can run on any computing platform that offers support for both a web server capable of running PHP and a database to manage and contents and configurations.
In the Drupal Community, the word "CORE" refers to the codebase that is collaboratively built that can be extended through several third party contributory modules and for versions that were released before Drupal 8 it is kept outside of the "sites" folder of Drupal installation. Drupal core is the base element of the Drupal framework. Bootstrap and other Common libraries are defined as Drupal core and all other features and functionalities are defined as Drupal modules including the system module on its own.
There are many features of Drupal, and some of them are:
1. New Theme Engine: Drupal 8 includes a brand new theming engine called Twig, which is PHP-based, flexible, fast, and secure. It's much easier to create beautiful and more functional Drupal websites using Twig, as its templates are written in a syntax that's less complex than a PHP template or others while being more secure.
2. Mobile-First Approach: All the built-in themes are responsive, along with an admin theme that adapts to different screen sizes, and a ‘Back To Site’ button to go back to the front page. Tables fit into any screen size without a hitch, and the new admin toolbar works well on mobile devices.
3. Powerful HTML5: Drupal 8 gives access to input fields like date, e-mail, phone, etc., and even more functionality and compatibility with mobile and handheld devices.
4. Manage Configuration Files: Configuration data is stored in files, separate from the site database(s). You can use a version-control system to keep track of configuration changes. Configuration management built into it at the file-system level so that carrying over configuration elements (such as content type, views, or fields, etc.) from local development to the server is easy.
5. Easy Web Authoring: It features bring unprecedented power into the hands of the Content Editor, with WYSIWYG editor CKEditor now bundled with the core.
6. Quick Edits: You can easily log into drupal, edit the text directly for quick fixes and additions from the front-end. Quick Edit is a backport of the Drupal 8 in-place editing for Fields.
7. Views: In Drupal 8 views are now part of the core, the front page, and several administration pages are now Views, and users will now be able to quickly create pages, blocks, admin sections, etc., and modify existing ones just as effortlessly.
8. Better Accessibility: Drupal 8 has excellent support for industry-standard accessibility technologies, like WAI-ARIA which provide control for rich internet applications.
9. Drupal comes with web services built-in: Drupal 8 now makes it possible to use itself as a data source, and output content as JSON or XML.
10. Fields: New field types like entity reference, link, date, e-mail, telephone, etc., aid content creation, and now you can attach fields to more content types, as well as create custom contact forms by attaching fields to them.
11. Fast Loading: The fast loading speed of web pages.
12. Guided Tour
13. Drupal implements Industry Standards from start.
There are many benefits and advantages of using Drupal as your content management system or web design tool and some of them are:
1. Drupal is very flexible and can be used to create a variety of apps.
2. Drupal is very customizable.
3. Drupal sites are highly scalable and can be further extended with third-party software.
4. Drupal has a wide community of developers that develop and manage third-party modules.
5. Security with Drupal is implemented from the start so your web app would be very secure from most web attacks and vulnerabilities.
1. You Can Develop Amazing Digital Experiences
2. Become a CMS Professional
3. Increase Your Earning Potential
4. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
Drupal - Introduction
Drupal - Installation
Drupal - Architecture
Drupal - Main Menu
Drupal - Blocks & Regions
Drupal - Themes & Layouts
Drupal - Front Page
Drupal - Static Pages
Drupal - Create Blog
Drupal - Create Articles
Drupal - Create Pages
Drupal - Create Content
Drupal - Modify Content
Drupal - Delete Content
Drupal - Publish Content
Drupal - Menu Management
Drupal - Site Security
Drupal - E-Commerce
Drupal - Setup Shopping Cart
Drupal - Create Products
Drupal - Create Categories
Drupal - Setup Taxes
Drupal - Setup Discounts
Drupal - Receive Donations
Drupal - Setup Shipping
Drupal - Setup Payments
Drupal - Invoice Generation
Drupal - Email Notifications
Drupal - Order History
Drupal - Video Lectures
Drupal - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!