E-Commerce Course And Certification
What is E-Commerce?
E-Commerce involves the buying and selling of goods and services through electronic means. It can also be defined as the electronic method of trading with the aid of network connections.
E-Commerce serves as means of revenue generation to all store owners. It serve as a universal market place for Internet traders. It is the most flexible way to trade. As shopping can just be done on phones, tablets or laptops with the help of internet.
E-commerce is an online global market for all. It allows one to carry out businesses without being limited to location and distance. it is ideal for chains of product as it can keep statistics accurately. E-commerce is the greatest platform for trading, even though the prevailing cyber crimes tends to be an issue as individuals sometimes have to question credibility of sellers they meet on website interface. However E-commerce is still most preferrable with lots of benefits such as higher profitability, ease of trade, order management, tracking system etc. It serve as a source of self-employment and create job opportunities for all.
Advantages of E-Commerce:
The benefits of ecommerce is endless, some of which are:
1. Global Reach:– You are usually limited or confined to a corner or street with a physical shop or store. With online store, your audience is global, people from USA, UK, JAPAN, South Africa and the rest of the world automatically becomes your potential reach. And you’ll never need to open another physical location, just a single store serves the whole world.
2. Always Open:– You are not limited in terms of when to sell. You can sell to anyone, anytime via your e-commerce website or your mobile site available 24/7.
3. Convenience:– E-commerce aids convenient digital shopping, where we can all shop at our convenience, enjoying the luxury of comfort. .
4. Cost Savings:– You don't need to rent a physical store or shop, no need to hire staff to pay, cost of running your store is extremely low.
5. Automated Inventory Management:– Inventory management is easily automated with E-commerce tools, there by saving ecommerce businesses billions of dollars in inventory and operating costs.
6. Laser Targeted Marketing:– With E-Commerce, targeting is easy and convenient. Online merchants can collect necessary consumer data to ensure they target the right people for their products.
7. Higher Profitability:– Because of the lower operating costs and global reach advantage, you are sure to have high return on investment with E-commerce.
8. E-commerce reduces paper work.
9. E-commerce increases organization's productivity.
10. It makes businesses process simple, faster and efficient trade operations.
11. It helps organizations to provide better customer services with better tracking tools and interactive tools.
Types of E-Commerce
The major types of e-commerce are:
2. Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
4. Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
1. Business-to-Business(B2B): B2B e-commerce is trade between companies. This is the type of e-commerce that deals with relationships between and among businesses.
2. Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Business-to-Consumer e-commerce, or commerce between companies and consumers, involves purchase and delivery to consumers.
3. Business-to-Government(B2G): The involves trade between businesses and the government mostly for confidential and security reasons.
4. Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Consumer-to-consumer e-commerce or C2C is simply commerce between private individuals or consumers.
Advantages of Studying E-Commerce:
Some of the advantages of studying e-commerce include:
1. It increases one's knowledge on electronic trading.
2. It helps one to be efficient on Internet Commerce.
3. It serves as source of self-employment as one can be an online store owner.
4. It helps one to be self reliant or entrepreneurial.
5. It increases one's understanding about online trading and transactions.
6. With E-Commerce, information are easily collected, orders are easily managed, delivery easily tracked and errors can easily be traced compare to offline commerce.
7. It provides job opportunity, as there are lots of job offers in the E-Commerce Sector.
Some few limitations of E-Commerce can be:
1. Presence of fraudulent activities,
2. Online scams and trust issues,
3. Internet accessibility issues in countries with low internet speed.
The advantages and benefits of E-Commerce outweighs the limitations such as:
2. Energy Saving,
3. Time Saving,
5. High ROI,
7. Employment Opportunities,
8. Ease of Trade and Transactions.
9. Easy Management of Orders and Delivery Tracking.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about E-Commerce with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge and competence.
E-Commerce Course Outline:
E-Commerce - Basic Definitions of E-Commerce
E-Commerce - Types of E-Commerce
E-Commerce - Benefits of E-Commerce
E-Commerce - Key Ideas In E-Commerce
E-Commerce - Concepts of E-Business
E-Commerce - Facilities that Support E-Commerce and E-Business Systems
E-Commerce - Issues and Problems that Affect ECommerce and E-Business Development
E-Commerce - Introduction and Techniques for Web Design
E-Commerce - Methodologies for Developing ECommerce Websites
E-Commerce - Managing Websites for E-commerce
E-Commerce - Creating and Maintaining a Successful Web Presence
E-Commerce - Catalog Development
E-Commerce - Processing Orders in E-Commerce
E-Commerce - Online Shop
E-Commerce - Introduction to Shopping Cart
E-Commerce - Functions of a Shopping Cart
E-Commerce - Payment Gateways for Shopping Carts
E-Commerce - Shopping Cart Problems
E-Commerce - Completing The Purchasing Process and Tracking Shoppers Information
E-Commerce - Security in E-Commerce
E-Commerce - Building An Online eCommerce Store Website With WordPress
E-Commerce - WordPress Practical Video Lectures
E-Commerce - WooCommerce Practical Video Lectures
E-Commerce - Exams and Certification