Electron Js Course And Certification
What is Electron Js?
Because desktop applications that are developed with Electron are simply web applications that are running on the Chromium browser engine, they are also vulnerable to web-related attacks such as the popular cross-site scripting attacks, through the same attack vectors like a browser (for example, Chromium) or through other internal components (Node.js in this case) if using certain versions of Electron. Most of those web application vulnerabilities have already been fixed in the 1.7.13, 1.8.4, and 2.0.0-beta.5 releases of Electron.
With Electron Js, the tedious and hard parts of developing a desktop application are taken away and it made simple the work involved in packaging, updating, installation, providing support for native menus, notifications, dialogs and optimizing the app crash reports. Electron JS very much handles all these very important steps so the user can focus on the functionality of his or her application alone.
Features of Electron Js
There are many features of Electron Js and some of them are:
3. Electron Js also has the features of auto-updating to latest release and crash reporting on Windows and Mac with Squirrel. The crash reports are then submitted to the remote server for further analysis to produce a fix. Various tracing activities like profiling and debugging are looked after by Chromium.
Benefits of Electron Js
1. High data security in its applications: All the data is stored within the user's computer system, so no worries about being hacked. The user has total control over standalone applications and therefore it allows protection from various vulnerabilities.
2. Flexibility: To write desktop apps, developers can use the user’s computer hardware like serial ports, cameras, network ports, scanners, and Wi-Fi.
3. High performance: A desktop app, if designed correctly will load only what’s needed. So they take up less memory and fewer resources, thereby improving the performance and increasing the app’s efficiency. This makes it faster and more responsive than web apps, this is because web apps inherently carry overhead that you see with a general-purpose web server.
4. Electron Js is a reusable framework: Electron can be used both for desktop and web applications because of its single code base, so every change and bug fix is simpler to implement.
6. Interaction with web UI/UX tools: You are open to multiple technologies that provide great User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) to all your users with great comfort. Also, you can be sure that you are providing the same experience to all your users across different platforms.
7. Reduced expenses and time: Management of single code for all platforms reduces development time, and fewer hours means reduced costs. That means happy clients and happy developers!
Why Study Electron Js?
1. Saves time, develop apps across multiple platforms
2. Cut cost of employing web development experts for every platform
3. Career Opportunities And Advancement
4. Increase Your Earning Potential