Email Marketing Course And Certification
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is the activity of promoting business offers by sending out emails and newsletters to subscribers and potential customers. Present-day marketers need to do more with fewer resources and time spent. They need to be able to connect with their audience in a highly personalized way while staying on budget.
Email Marketing is NOT the same as SPAM. SPAM is sending out unsolicited emails to a purchased list of extracted email list. We need to clear this misconception because a lot of newbies misunderstand email marketing with spam. SPAM is unprofessional and illegal in digital marketing laws.
Business marketers who use Email Marketing properly can easily connect with their customers and potential customers in a highly targeted way. They will be successful in producing a high Return on Investment (ROI) and revenue back to the business.
No marketing campaign tactics have had the longevity of Email Marketing. While some marketing trends come and go, email remains the most powerful and most used channel available to the modern-day marketer.
An email is a tool that almost everyone makes use of today, and it continues to grow in use and become more prevalent in the lives of people around the world.
Why Study Email Marketing
1. Email Marketing allows you to easily reach a global audience.
2. Email Marketing campaign gives an Instant impact on your business.
3. Email Marketing gives you an unrivaled high ROI.
4. Job Opportunity and Career Advancement.
Features Of Email Marketing:
There are lots of features of Email Marketing, the list below contains some of the features and characteristics that should be possessed by an Email Marketing Software (ESP).
1. Message Automation: Automation of emails is one of the most powerful features an ESP should possess. This feature basically allows Email marketers to send emails instantly in response to a particular actio=n by their subscribers or to send Email messages in a list following a specific set of rules.
2. HTML, Responsive Layout: Nearly all Email Service Software possesses the ability to allow Marketers to send Email messages with template layout that can be easily customized with HTML and CSS for the purpose of creating responsive email templates that can easily adapt to the recipient’s device. Definitely, this is mobile optimization for email. In most instances, using responsive design with Email templates will need at least a basic understanding of HTML and styling with CSS, but the key is that the ESP gives users enough design and template freedom to make responsive design work.
3. Advanced List Maintenance: Adding and removing email subscribers is a major feature that every ESP offers. ESP software also provides the ability to automatically remove invalid email addresses after some number of failures, they should also allow the feature of Opt-outs, change of subscription, etc.
4. CAN-SPAM Compliance Built-in: The Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing (CAN-SPAM) federal Act of 2003 states the U.S. standard for mailing commercial emails and it grants the U.S. Federal Trade Commission the right to carry out those standards.
5. Easy Integration: Email marketing might work better when it is closely integrated into other services or systems. ESPs software should offer easy-to-use APIs or platform extensions that allow email capabilities to be added at the very least to an e-commerce platform.
6. Dedicated IP Address: In the email marketing field, a dedicated IP address is an IP address that only your business uses to send messages. Having your own personal or business IP address can dramatically improve deliverability. This feature is really intended for organizations that are sending a large number of messages.
7. Deliverability Help: Email marketing cannot work if the messages are not getting through, and while email marketers might not have a lot of experience with deliverability, Email Marketing Softwares should by default have this feature.
Benefits Of Email Marketing:
Some of the benefits and advantages of email marketing include:
1. Low costs of marketing.
2. Email Marketing lets you reach an already engaged audience.
3. Email Marketing allows you to deliver targeted messages.
4. Email Marketing lets you easily drive revenue to your business.
5. Email Marketing is easy to get started.
6. Email Marketing results are easy to measure.
Email Marketing Course Outline
Email Marketing - Introduction
Email Marketing - Overview
Email Marketing - Mailing List
Email Marketing - Newsletters
Email Marketing - Announcements
Email Marketing - Event Invitation
Email Marketing - Content
Email Marketing - Landing Pages
Email Marketing - Spam Compliance
Email Marketing - Service Providers
Email Marketing - Automation
Email Marketing - Metrics
Email Marketing - Follow UPS
Email Marketing - Tips
Email Marketing - Video Lectures
Email Marketing - Exams and Certifications