Firebase Course And Certification
What is Firebase?
Firebase is a web and mobile application development platform that helps you quickly develop high-quality apps. Firebase was developed by Firebase Inc in 2011. It was later acquired by Google Inc. in 2014. As of October 2018, the Firebase platform has published about 18 products, which are used by over 1.5 million applications.
Firebase emerged from Envolve, which is a prior startup that was founded by James Tamplin and Andrew Lee in 2011. Envolve offered software developers an API that allows for the integration of online chat functionality into their websites. After publishing the chat service online, Lee and Tamplin who were the founders of Evolve discovered that it was being used to send application data that weren't chatting messages. Software developers were using Envolve to sync various data in their applications such as the state of their game in real-time across their users. lee and Tamplin then elected to separate the chat system from the real-time architecture that it depends on it. They established Firebase as a separate company in September 2011, and it was released to the public in April 2012.
The first product of Firebase was the Firebase Real-time Database, which is an API that synchronizes the application data across multiple platforms such as Android, IOS, and Web devices, and keeps the data on Firebase's cloud. The product helps software developers in developing real-time, collaborative software applications. In October 2017, Firebase released the Cloud Firestore, which is a realtime document database as the replacement product to the original Firebase Realtime Database.
Features of Firebase
There are many features of Firebase that make it beloved by developers, Below are some of them:
1. Google Analytics Implementation for Firebase.
2. Firebase Performance Monitoring
5. Firebase Cloud Hosting services.
6. Firebase Cloud Storage services.
7. Firebase Realtime Database services.
8. Firebase Test Lab for testing android applications.
Benefits of Firebase
There are lots of benefits and advantages of Firebase and some of them are:
1. Firebase offers an application Hosting service which comes both with a free tier and moderate pricing.
2. Authentication with Firebase is very easy because it has a lot of built-in reusable components and wrappers for authentications.
3. Firebase has an integrated Cloud Messaging feature.
4. Firebase has a Test Lab for testing android devices.
5. Firebase has an inbuilt notification feature that lets you use various notifications features like push notifications, etc
6. Firebase allows you to easily send customized inapplication invites to people.
7. Crash Reporting is implemented by default to let users send accurate reports of application crashes, this info is then used by the developer to provide a fix.
8. Firebase provides developers with a Real-time database.
Career Opportunities in Firebase
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for Firebase professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities if you study Firebase.
2. You can become a Firebase Specialist in any organization.
3. After taking the certification course of the Firebase module, you can become a Web/Mobile Development Engineer.
4. You can become a Functional Mobile Dev consultant.
5. You can become a Firebase Consultant, either freelancing or in an organization.
6. You can become an Advisory Consultant.
7. You can become a Mobile App Developer, after completing this module and getting certified.
8. You can become a Functional Firebase Consultant for an organization.
9. You can become a Team Leader in any organization and be responsible for managing mobile app development team.
10. You can become a Software Engineer or a Firebase Specialist and Firebase Trainer.
11. You can become a Senior Engineer commanding high pay.
Firebase Course Outline
Firebase - Introduction/Overview
Firebase - Environment Setup
Firebase - Data
Firebase - Arrays
Firebase - Write Data
Firebase - Write List Data
Firebase - Write Transactional Data
Firebase - Read Data
Firebase - Event Types
Firebase - Detaching Callbacks
Firebase - Queries
Firebase - Filtering Data
Firebase - Best Practices
Firebase - Email Authentication
Firebase - Google Authentication
Firebase - Facebook Authentication
Firebase - Twitter Authentication
Firebase - Github Authentication
Firebase - Offline Capabilities
Firebase - Security
Firebase - Deploying
Firebase - Video Lectures
Firebase - Exams And Certification