Google Calendar Course And Certification
What is Google Calender?
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. Google calwndar became available in itsbeta phase on April 13, 2006, and in general release in July 2009, on the web and as a mobile application for the Android and iOS platforms.
Google Calendar allows its users to create and edit several events. Reminders can also be enabled for events, with options available for type and time. Event locations can also be added, and other users can also be invited to events. Users can enable or disable the visibility of special calendars, including Birthdays, where the app retrieves dates of births from Google contacts and displays birthday cards on a yearly basis, and Holidays, a country-specific calendar that displays dates of special occasions.
Over time, Google has added several functionalities that makes use of machine learning, including "Events from Gmail", where event information from a user's Gmail messages are automatically added to Google Calendar; "Reminders", where users add to-do activities that can be automatically updated with new information; "Smart Suggestions", where the app recommends titles, contacts, and locations when creating events; and "Goals", where users would enter information on a specified personal goal, and the application would automatically schedule the activity at its own times.
Features of Google Calender
There are many features of Google Calendar, some of them are;
1. Create multiple calendars
2. Customize your calendar views
3. Browse interesting calendars
4. Share your calendars with other users
5. Customize your permissions
6. Show or hide event details
7. Add people to events
8. Let Google pick your time slot
9. Specify a meeting location
10. Add a video call option
11. Add attachments to an event
12. Email event participants
13. Edit notifications by calendar or event
14. Get the Google Calendar Chrome extension
15. Integrate your to-do list
Benefit of Google Calendar
There are many benefits of google calendar, some of them are;
1. It lets you customize your daily schedule views
2. It lets you add a world clock
3. It gives you several keyboard shortcuts
4. It helps you integrate your calendar into your website
5. You can integrate it into other applications