Google Certified Professional Data Engineer - Course And Certification
Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
Professional Data Engineers facilitate data-driven decision making by gathering, transforming, and publishing data. A Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems, with a particular emphasis on security and compliance, scalability and efficiency, reliability and fidelity, flexibility and portability, and a general understanding of data processing systems and their applications. The ability to leverage, deploy, and constantly train existing machine learning models should also be a requirement for a Data Engineer.
Things You Can Do With Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Design data processing systems
- Create a design that is secure and compliant
- Put machine learning models into production mode
- Create models of business processes for the sake of analysis and optimization
- Ensure that the solution is of high quality
- Design, develop, and put into operation data processing systems
- Create visual representations of data and argue for policy
- Create a dependable design
- Build and manage data structures and databases
- Conduct data analysis and make machine learning possible
Recommendable experience: 3+ years of industry experience, including at least 1 year of expertise creating and managing solutions in the Google Cloud environment.
Certification Renewal / Recertification: Candidates who wish to preserve their certification status must recertify.. All Google Cloud certificates are valid for two years from the date of certification, unless otherwise specified in the comprehensive test descriptions. Recertification is performed by retaking the exam during the term of eligibility for recertification and receiving a passing score on the second attempt. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days previous to your certification expiration date.
1. Read through the exam guide
The test guide offers a comprehensive list of subjects that may be covered on the exam, which can assist you in determining whether or not your skills correspond to the themes covered on the exam.
Explore online training, in-person workshops, hands-on labs, and other resources from Google Cloud to help you prepare for the certification exam.
Learn crucial exam tips and tactics from Googlers and industry professionals, as well as gain vital insights into the exam process.
3. Questions to consider as examples
Sample questions should be reviewed in order to become familiar with the format of exam questions and the examples of subject that may be covered on the Data Engineer exam.
4. Make an appointment for an examination
Register for the exam and choose whether you want to take it remotely or at a testing facility near you.
Examine the exam terms and conditions, as well as the data sharing policies.
5. Take Certification of Completion Exams
6. Proceed to Professional Exams