Google Docs Course And Certification
What is Google Docs?
Google Docs is a word processor that is included as part of a free, web-based Google Docs suite which is offered by Google within their internal Google Drive service. Google Docs is made available as a web application, mobile app for Android, Windows, iOS, BlackBerry; and as a desktop application on Google's Chrome OS.
The application is compatible with Microsoft Office file formats. The application allows its users to create, view and edit files online while collaborating with other users in real-time. Edits are tracked by the user with a revision history displaying the changes in the file. An editor's position is diaplayed with an editor-specific color and cursor.
A permissions system manages and regulates what users can do and what they cant do. Updates have introduced several features using machine learning, including "Explore", offering search results that are based on the contents of a document, and "Action items", that allows users to assign different tasks to different users.
Google Docs provides a one-stop solution to all your documentation needs, ranging from a simple letter, to a colorful brochure, an official portfolio for a product, quotation for a service, the list is endless.
Features of Google Docs
There are many features of Google Docs, some of them are:
1. Type, Edit, Search Content, Information, or Material.
2. Bing Search Inclusive
3. Access Credible Sources
4. Add Citations
5. Proofing Tools
6. Create More Impactful Documents
7. Improve Writing Skills
8. Design Documents Using Formatting Tools
9. Edit PDF Files and Contents
10. Mail Merge
Benefits of Google Docs
1. Google Docs offers an easy to use navigation pane at the top, so you can see the visual representation.
2. Google Docs can easily integrate with other Word programs.
3. Google Docsoffers continuous improvements and upgrades.
4. Google Docs lets you create simple word processing documents such as letters, memos, tables, presentations, etc.
5. Google Docs offers easy to use templates to help you create numerous complex documentation and presentations such as calendars, greeting cards, brochures, etc.
6. Google Docs helps to simplify home and office documentation tasks.
7. It has an interface that can be used for content search and citations.
8. If offers very advanced word proofing tools.
Why Study Google Docs
1. Gain essential Google Docs knowledge and skills
2. Suitable for better office document management
3. Become a Google Docs professional
4. Become a better project manager, office manager and data manager
5. Jobs opportunities and career advancement
6. Enrich your CV and increase your earning potential
7. Get certified and attract better jobs
Google Docs Course Outline
Google Docs - Introduction
Google Docs - All About Google Drive
Google Docs - Getting Started with Google Drive
Google Docs - Creating Google Docs
Google Docs - Uploading Files to Google Drive
Google Docs - Managing Your Files
Google Docs - Converting and Printing Docs
Google Docs - Getting Started with Your Document
Google Docs - Text Basics
Google Docs - Formatting Text and Adding Hyperlinks
Google Docs - Using Indents and Tabs
Google Docs - Headers, Footers, and Page Breaks
Google Docs - Working with Tables
Google Docs - Inserting Images
Google Docs - Inserting Text Boxes and Shapes
Google Docs - Text Styles
Google Docs - Adding More Fonts
Google Docs - Installing Add-ons
Google Docs - Sharing and Collaborating
Google Docs - Adding and Replying to Comments
Google Docs - Using Suggestion Mode to Track Changes
Google Docs - Version History
Google Docs - Email a Doc as an Attachment
Google Docs - Changing Ownership of a Doc
Google Docs - Using the Activity Dashboard
Google Docs - Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Google Docs - Using Google Docs Offline
Google Docs - Voice Typing
Google Docs - Translating Documents
Google Docs - Linking Within a Document
Google Docs - Smart Compose
Google Docs - Custom Substitutions
Google Docs - The Doc.new Shortcut
Google Docs - Adding Citations
Google Docs - Adjusting Margins
Google Docs - Keyboard Shortcuts
Google Docs - Creating a Table of Contents
Google Docs - Video Lectures
Google Docs - Exams and Certification