Google Forms Course And Certification
What is Google Forms?
Google Forms is a free survey administration software that is in the Google Docs Editors software suite along with the Google packages like Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides. Google form is an accommodating ground, It allows collecting information from users through surveys. The information collected from the Google form can be automatically entered into a spreadsheet.
Features of Google Forms:
1. It makes decision faster, face to face.
You can use shared calendars to see when others are available and also you can schedule meetings with automatic email invitations.
With just a click, you can turn your meeting into a video conference from any gadgets either camera-enabled computer, phone, or tablet.
Your screen can be a reminder or you can Share your screen to review your work as a team, and make decisions on that same spot.
2. Collaborate in real-time.
You can work on or create documents, spreadsheets, and slides across your devices, with or without internet for free.
You can also Work in a single document with teammates or people outside your company without sweat. You can see and edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and ask questions in comments channel.
More people can work at the same time and from different location, and every change is saved automatically.
3. Store and share files in the cloud.
You can Keep all your work in one place with an assured secure access from your computer, phone, or tablet.
You can Quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on any file with no email attachment needed.
All File updates are automatically saved and stored in the Drive, so everyone can always have access to the latest version when an upgrade occurs.
4. Secure your data and devices.
You can Protect your company’s data with security options provided like 2-step verification and single-sign-on, and use endpoint management to keep your data safe in the case of a stolen or lost device or employee turnover.
All archived email messages and on record chats, and control how long they are retained.
For Easily configure security settings from an administration console, you can also call or email Google support for help 24/7.
Benefits of Google Forms:
1. Google Forms is an online tool that is free, and allows you to collect information easily and efficiently.
2. With Google Forms you can create a surveys in few minutes and use it to communicate with your clients and to ask your clients or collaborators questions or feedback information about your products or service.
3. Google Forms supports Sheets, and MS Forms also it supports MS Excel. The difference is there is the way and manner they accomplish the task of linking spreadsheets. The good and exciting news is about Google forms is that Google Forms stores everything in the cloud.
4. Google Forms help you to collect and store your contact information, it also conduct a survey, receive feedback on your offering or conduct quiz and much more.
5. The Google Platform is easy to access, you don't need to become a pro· It is able to incorporate multiple media types (e.g., video, images) into the form for safety, as well as the ability to have many item stored in.
Why Study Google Forms:
1. Understand how to use Google Forms effectively and professionally
2, Become a better user data manager
3. Become a Google Apps professional
4. Job opportunities and career advancement
5. Enrich your CV and increase your earning potential