HTML Course And Certification
What Is HTML?
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language.
HTML is the language that is used for defining the display of web pages and web applications. Let's see what makes up HTML in details.
HyperText: The term HyperText simply means "a Text within a Text." Any text that you can embed a link within, is called hypertext. Whenever you click on a link that brings you to a new webpage, you have clicked on a hypertext. HyperText is a way to join two or more Web Pages (HTML documents) for easy reference and navigation with each other.
Markup Language: A Markup Language is a Computer language that is used to add layout and formatting codes to a text document. Markup language makes the text more dynamic and interactive. It can turn text into images, videos, tables, navigation, etc.
Web Page: A web page is a kind of document which is generally written in HTML and interpreted by a web browser. A web page can be recognized and identified by entering a URL. A Web page can be either a static type or a dynamic type. With the help of HTML alone, we can develop static web pages.
Therefore, HTML is a Markup Language which is used for designing and defining attractive web pages with the help of styling presentable on web browsers. An HTML document is made of many HTML tags for properly formatting the document, and each HTML tag contains different content.
Because HTML is completely text-based, an HTML document can be simply edited by opening it up in a program such as Visual Studio Code, Atom, Notepad or Sublime. Any text editor could be used to create and edit an HTML file. So long as the document is saved using a ".html" or ".htm" extension, any web browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or safari would be capable of displaying the file as a webpage.
Features of HTML
Below are some of The Features Of HTML
1. HTML is a very easy and simple language. It can be easily understood by almost anyone and adjusted to fit their needs.
2. With HTML, it is very easy to make an effective presentation because it has a lot of formatting tags.
3. HTML is a Markup Language, so it presents a flexible way to design web pages along with the text.
4. HTML helps programmers to add a link on the web pages by using the HTML anchor tag, so it enhances the user experience of browsing the web page.
5. HTML is platform-independent because it can be displayed on any platform like Android, Windows, Linux, and Macintosh, etc.
6. HTML allows the programmer to be able to add Videos, Graphics, Sound and other interactive content to web pages which makes it more attractive and interactive.
7. HTML is a case-insensitive language, that is to say, we can use tags either in lower-case or upper-case and it won't affect the document structure.
Benefits Of HTML
Some of the benefits of HTML include:
1. HTML is very easy to learn and use.
2. HTML is free.
3. HTML is supported by all Browsers.
4. HTML is Simple to Edit.
5. HTML can Integrate Easily with Other Languages.
6. HTML is Lightweight.
7. HTML is the basis of all Programming Languages.
8. Display Changes Instantly.
9. HTML is User-Friendly.
Why Study HTML
1. HTML lets you better understand the web.
2. For those of you who want to become professional web developers, knowledge of HTML is required.
4. Job opportunity and career advancement.
HTML Course Outline
HTML - Introduction
HTML - Overview
HTML - Basic Tags
HTML - Elements
HTML - Attributes
HTML - Formatting
HTML - Phrase Tags
HTML - Meta Tags
HTML - Comments
HTML - Images
HTML - Tables
HTML - Lists
HTML - Text Links
HTML - Image Links
HTML - Email Links
HTML - Frames
HTML - Iframes
HTML - Blocks
HTML - Backgrounds
HTML - Colors
HTML - Fonts
HTML - Forms
HTML - Embed Multimedia
HTML - Marquees
HTML - Header
HTML - Style Sheet
HTML - Layouts
HTML - Video Lectures
HTML - Exams And Certification