Tags: Industrial Safety Engineering Course, Industrial Safety Engineering Certificate, Industrial Safety Engineering Training, free online safety courses with certificates, industrial safety engineering online course, free online industrial safety courses.
Industrial Safety Engineering is a discipline in engineering that makes sure that industrial engineered systems operate with an acceptable level of safety. It is directly related to systems engineering, industrial engineering and subset system of safety engineering.
Safety Engineering makes sure that a life-critical system operates as needed, even when system components fail. The main aim of this course is to equip engineering students and personnel with scientific know-how and orientation in practice and theory in the area of safety, health and hygiene.
Workplace Safety is a composite field of study that is related to the safety department, health, and welfare of people at work on a site or in an organization. It summarizes the various strategies and methods that are put in place to ensure the safety and health of employees within the workplace.
Workplace Safety is made up of employee awareness that is related to the knowledge of basic safety, workplace hazards, implementation of hazard preventions, risks relating to hazards, and putting into practice necessary safer techniques, methods, process, and safety culture in the workplace.
Industrial Safety Engineering also involves the safety rules and regulations that are designed mostly on the basis of already existing government policies. Every organization ensures that a number of safety rules and regulations are put in place for its staff and employees. Safety education and training for employees are periodically imparted with a view to making them aware of and updating them with the latest safety measures.
Industrial Safety Engineering involves the maintenance and safety of all the assets of the organization. In this course, we would be discussing the various aspects of the safety that are related to employees and their working environment.
1. Management Commitment: Your company commits adequate resources to workplace safety and health, including staff, training, and equipment. Management sets the example of safe and healthful behavior. A clearly established policy for worker safety and health protection is communicated to all employees, and Supervisors are held accountable for safety and health as part of their job.
2. Hazard Assessment: A hazard assessment process can help your company avoid and control risks. It should include - An Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of equipment to prevent it’s becoming hazardous, Prompt investigation of accidents, near-misses, and incidents of injury or illness to identify causes and corrective actions. An annual comprehensive safety and health program audit, and regular reviews by people qualified to recognize existing hazards and potentially significant risks. This can be done by in-house staff, or by a third-party safety professional. And a reliable procedure that allows employees to report possibly hazardous conditions without fear of reprisal and to receive appropriate and timely responses.
3. Safety Rules And Work Procedures: Your safety program should include safety plans, rules and work procedures for specific operations at your company. The plan should establish procedures for response to emergencies requiring personal protective equipment, first aid, medical care, or emergency evacuation, with emergency telephone numbers and exit routes visible to all employees, and provide training and drills as needed. The rules should be thoroughly understood by supervisors and employees
4. Safety Training: The company’s training program should ensure that employees understand hazards and safe work procedures, where personal protective equipment is required, employees understand the requirement, the reasons for it, the limitations of the equipment, and how to maintain and use it properly.
5. Safety Performance Tracking And Improvement: This includes record-keeping and tracking of key leading safety indicators to measure and continuously improve their safety performance.
There are many features of Industrial Safety Engineering and some of them are:
1. Industrial Safety Engineering ensures for the preservation of and assistance for the staff or employees health and well-being.
2. Industrial Safety Engineering enhances the productivity of employees by making sure of a safe and congenial work environment.
3. Industrial Safety Engineering makes sure that the growth of the organization remains free from prospective mishaps and hazards.
4. Industrial Safety Engineering encourages a favorable social climate in the manufacturing firm that motivates the employees to efficiently work towards organizational progress and prosperity.
5. Industrial Safety Engineering secures the health and safety of workers and the workplace by eliminating or minimizing risks that can be encountered by coming in contact with machines and equipment.
6. Industrial Safety Engineering lets you attain higher productivity levels among the employees by providing them with a safe and secure environment
7. Industrial Safety Engineering lets you focus on your employees’ safety and health coming up from chemicals and hazardous elements that are used at workplaces.
There are many benefits of Industrial Safety Engineering and some of them are:
1. Industrial Safety Engineering greatly reduces the number of accidents that occurs in a manufacturing firm.
2. Industrial Safety Engineering lets your workers stay healthy and energetic.
3. Industrial Safety Engineering lets you create public awareness of a particular hazard or preventive maintenance.
4. Industrial Safety Engineering lets organizations and industries avoid loss of Property and Life.
5. Industrial Safety Engineering lets you devise planning for safety
1. Career Opportunities And Advancement.
2. Become Industrial Safety Professional.
3. Increase Your Earning Potential.
4. Improve Your Knowledge of Safety Precautions and Procedures.
Industrial Safety - Definition and Programmes of Industrial Safety
Industrial Safety - Origin, History and Development of Industrial Safety Movement
Industrial Safety - Need and Significance of Industrial Safety
Industrial Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS)
Industrial Safety - Identification of Industrial Hazard
Industrial Safety - Major Hazard Control
Industrial Safety - Types and Causes of Industrial Accidents
Industrial Safety - Factors Contributing to Industrial Accidents
Industrial Safety - Industrial Management
Industrial Safety - Roles of Management in Ensuring Industrial Safety
Industrial Safety - Establishment of Safety Management Systems
Industrial Safety - Vitalization of Safety Management Activities
Industrial Safety Engineering - Video Lectures
Industrial Safety Engineering - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!