Tags: iPhone Basics Course, iPhone Basics Certificate, iPhone Basics Training, iphone basics, iphone 8 tutorial for beginners, basic iphone skills.
iPhone is a smartphone that is designed, produced and distributed by Apple Incorporation that joins together the features of a computer, an iPod, a digital camera and a cellular phone into one device which comes with a touchscreen interface.
iPhone runs on the Apple iOS Operating System (OS), and as of 2017 there were approximately 2.2 million mobile applications that are available for it through the Apple App Store, according to a statistic.
Steve Jobs who was the former Apple CEO introduced the iPhone to the public on January 9, 2007, at the Macworld 2007 conference in San Francisco. It came up for sale on the 29th of June that same year.
Apple sold over 13 million iPhones in the first five quarters of the device launch to the market. In 2010, the number of iPhones sold since its release has gone over 70 million. In 2011, Apple announced that it had sold off 100 million iPhones. That same year, Apple overshadowed Nokia as the mobile phone manufacturer with the highest annual revenue.
The First-generation iPhone was extremely thin, only about 11.6 mm thick but it as much wider and longer than many like devices. The display area of the iPhone was a 3.5 inch-wide screen display with a multitouch interface and an unusually high resolution (at about 160 pixels per inch). Unlike most other smartphones that were released at that time, the iPhone did not use any hardware keyboard or a stylus pen. Instead, its user relied on multiple taps and drags to go through the iPhone OS 1.0, which is a mobile version of Apple's OS X for Mac computers. Like the iPod, the iPhone synchronized its user's data with a user's personal computer through a USB port, using the Apple iTunes as client software.
There are lots of features of an iPhone and some of them are:
1. Email: Like all good smartphones out there, the iPhone has very robust email features and it can sync to corporate email servers that are running Exchange.
2. Calendar/PDA: The iPhone can be used as a personal information manager, with a very nice calendar application, address book, stock-tracking application, weather update, and other related features.
3. iPod: A shortcut description of an iPhone is that it is a cell phone and an iPod combined together, so of course its music player features offer all the awesome advantages and coolness of iPods.
4. Video playback: With its big, and beautiful, the iPhone is a great choice for mobile video playback, whether you are using the built-in YouTube application, adding your own video, or buying or renting video contents from Apple iTunes Store.
5. Apps: With the addition of the Apple App Store, iPhone users can now install all kinds of third-party application programs, ranging from games (both free and paid versions), Facebook and Twitter, restaurant finders up to its long list of productivity apps. The App Store makes the iPhone stand as the most useful smartphone around.
6. Cameras: One major change in the iPhone is the inclusion of more cameras, whereas previous models only had one. The user-facing camera of the iPhone allows for FaceTime video chats.
There are many benefits of the iPhone and some of them are:
1. User-Friendly: iPhone carves a good reputation for itself by being the most user-friendly phone to date. The most interesting feature about the iPhone is the look and texture of iOS, till today it’s look hasn’t changed, It is exactly the way it was launched in 2008. iPhone is also easy to learn and navigate.
2. Better Integration Of Hardware And Software: It is crucial for a phone to have the correct integration of hardware and software. iPhone 7 has a touch display that can detect the pressure which is being put on it. Another important benefit of using an iPhone is its sensitivity level adjustment.
3. No Bloatware: No bloatware issues with an iPhone, although apps come preloaded in iPhone that may not be needed, still you can upload a lot of unwanted stuff.
4. Fast: iPhones are faster than Android phones, it’s always found among top fast phones on the media. It’s also smooth, call quality, facetime feature, with background apps open one browsing.
5. Awesome applications: iPhone has the best apps by far, apps which could navigate video call would normally be downloaded in Android, but can easily be done with an iPhone. The intriguing part is all apps available in the iPhone store are verified and completely safe to use.
6. Data Synchronization: Mac works perfectly with iPhones which are a very amazing combination. The continuity feature in macOS allows you to send and receive messages over MacBook along with calls, so long as both are near.
7. Apple Pay: So easy to use, by just navigating an iPhone to a payment terminal with your finger on the Touch ID, you can make payments online.
8. Family Sharing: This allows families to share apps, images, etc. from their iBooks, App Store and iTunes easily, still maintaining personal iTunes, and access to a 200G cloud storage for the family.
1. Understand the workings of iPhone device and OS as a developer, analyst or IT professional.
2. Gain knowledge on the speed of the OS and the applications that runs on it.
3. Understand the awesome productivity and utility applications.
4. Gain knowledge on security and data synchronization features.
5. Increase your earning potential.
6. Job opportunities and career advancement.
iPhone Basics - Buying an iPhone
iPhone Basics - Getting Started with the iPhone
iPhone Basics - Using iOS
iPhone Basics - Using the Keyboard
iPhone Basics - Using the Phone App
iPhone Basics - Adding and Managing Contacts
iPhone Basics - Browsing with Safari
iPhone Basics - Installing and Managing Apps
iPhone Basics - iPhone Settings
iPhone Basics - Security and General Settings
iPhone Basics - Wallpaper and Sounds
iPhone Basics - Managing Notifications
iPhone Basics - Syncing Your iPhone
iPhone Basics - Apple Apps
iPhone Basics - Using The Mail App.
iPhone Basics - Messages
iPhone Basics - Calendar
iPhone Basics - Reminders
iPhone Basics - Camera and Photos
iPhone Basics - iPhone Tips and Tricks
iPhone Basics - Hidden iOS Features
iPhone Basics - Video Lectures
iPhone Basics - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!