ITIL Course And Certification
What is ITIL?
ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a guiding principle that provides best practices for day to day business activities, particularly in IT Service Management (ITSM) towards achieving improved service delivery and customers satisfaction.
1. ITIL focuses on solving business issues in relation with customer satisfaction rather than just improving IT capabilities.
2. ITIL certification at each level requires in-depth knowledge and understanding of it’s process, it is designed for IT practitioners who are involved with technology and digital teams throughout the organization, not just in the IT department.
3. ITIL’s processes has become the de facto standard for effective IT Service Management.
4. ITIL helps organizations across industries offer their services in a quality-driven and economically efficient pattern.
5. ITIL provides a robust framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services that can be adapted and applied to all business and organizational environments.
Advantages of ITIL:
The benefits of ITIL include:
1. It helps to complete projects successfully in due or set time.
2. It helps to implement services that are specific and valuable to customers.
3. It helps to reduce cost of ownership by applying financial management.
4. It helps to build customer's confidence and satisfaction.
5. It helps to maintain customer business relationship.
6. Improves efficiency towards achieving predictable service delivery.
7. Gain invaluable Insights into best practices for achieving cost-effective IT solutions.
8. Detailed guidelines and standards for achieving business oriented goals using a proven framework.
9. Reduction in risk and failure associated with businesses.
10. Improved customer relations through delivery of efficient and timely services.
11. Allows for continuous service improvement needed for a stable environment for growth, scalability and change.
ITIL Study Structure
Here are a few things you should know;
1. The Basics
ITILv3 has five different certification levels:
1. ITIL Foundation
2. ITIL Intermediate Level
3. ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
4. ITIL Expert Level
5. ITIL Master Qualification
Most popular among the above is the foundation certification, which is needed to progress to other certification stages.
2. The Test
Keep it simple by preparing yourself for the examination that you are taking, studying for various levels is quite impossible. ITIL generally involves intensive study and tough exams as well as work experience, so if you're looking to take the higher levels of ITIL, it's best to approach them one by one.
3. Study Guides
ITIL consists of five volumes covering specific practices of IT service management. You will need to study guides to help you narrow down what you need to know to pass the exam you're taking. We offer online quality resources and training courses that can help you prepare.
4. Getting Certified
ITIL may include an exhaustive set of guidelines, how-to's and best practices in its framework. Some may already be familiar with these processes due to work experience, but it’s never too late to begin studying for the certification.
Why Study ITIL
1. Apply IT service management and solutions to real world businesses to enhance business and financial growth.
2. To Gain skills and insights on IT processes needed for customer growth maximization and satisfaction.
3. Learn strategies on how to use the ITIL framework and processes for cost effective management.
4. To Maximize Productivity and Increase Profitability
5. For Job Opportunity and Career Advancement
The ITIL Process Stages:
The ITIL processes are grouped into various stages:
1. Service Strategy,
2. Service Design,
3. Service Transition,
4. Service Operation,
5. Continual Service Improvement.
The Service Strategy: involves the specific services required by the customers, definitions of the financial process, the capability and skills involved to accomplish the project/service.
The Service Design: process includes the design of the project/services, as well as changes and improvements to existing ones.
The Service Transition stage means the service has already been designed available for deployment. in this process, testing and validation of the product is complete.
The Service Operation simply means the product has been handed over to the customers for use. The customer at this stage is ready to use the product for personal services.
The Continue Service Improvement enable the service provider and service consumer to maintain an agreement on how to improve and the frequency of service improvement without distorting the business owner which is the customer.
The end goal of every business organization is to satisfy the customer, treat them as special, making sure the service provided is valuable and satisfactory. If company "A" provides customer care unit that attend to every queries and feedback from the customer, it will definitely do better than company "B" that have customer across a region without customer care unit to attend to their queries.
The main goal of ITIL is to improve efficiency and achieve predictable service delivery that ensures continous customer satifaction and confidence. Whatever business area you are in, customers are the king and they should be treated well.
In the Full Course, You will learn everything you need to know about ITIL with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
Duration: Study At Your Own Pace
ITIL Course Outline:
ITIL Service Basics
ITIL Service Lifecycle
ITIL Service Strategy Overview
ITIL Service Strategy Roles
ITIL Strategy Generation
ITIL Service Portfolio Management
ITIL Business Relationship Management
ITIL Demand Management
ITIL Financial Management
ITIL Service Design Overview
ITIL Service Catalogue Management
ITIL Service Level management
ITIL Capacity Management
ITIL Availability Management
ITIL Service Continuity Management
ITIL Information Security Management
ITIL Supplier Management
ITIL Service Transition Overview
ITIL Project Management
ITIL Change Management
ITIL Assets & Configuration Management
ITIL Release & Deployment Management
ITIL Validation and Testing
ITIL Knowledge Management
ITIL Service Operation Overview
ITIL Event Management
ITIL Incident and Request
ITIL Problem Management
ITIL Access Management
ITIL CSI Overview
ITIL Service Reporting
ITIL Video Lectures
ITIL Exams and Certification