JQuery Course And Certification
What is jQuery?
Nokia and Microsoft packaged jQuery on their platforms. Microsoft also incorporates jQuery into their Visual Studio to be used within Microsoft's ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, and other MVC frameworks while Nokia has added it into the Web Run-Time widget development platform.
Features of jQuery
There are many features of the jQuery library and some of them are:
1. DOM manipulation: jQuery makes it very easy to select DOM elements, go through them and modify their content by using a cross-browser open source selector engine known as Sizzle.
2. Event handling: jQuery presents web developers with an elegant way to obtain and capture a wide variety of events, such as tracking the user clicks on a link, without the need to fill up the HTML document with unnecessary code together with event handlers.
3. AJAX Support: The jQuery library helps developers to build a responsive and feature-rich web site using AJAX technology.
4. Animations: jQuery comes with lots of built-in animation effects with which web developers can use on websites.
5. Lightweight: jQuery is a very lightweight library with its minified and gzipped files at about 19KB in size.
6. Cross Browser Support: The jQuery library has cross-browser support, this means that it works on all known browser implementations.
7. Latest Technology: jQuery supports CSS3 selectors together with basic XPath syntax.
Benefits of Learning jQuery
There are many benefits of learning jQuery and some of them are:
2. jQuery promotes simplicity.
3. jQuery is compatible across all browsers.
4. jQuery has a clean and beautiful syntax.
5. jQuery is both lightweight and lean.
6. jQuery is an open-source library.
7. jQuery is highly extensible.
8. Web pages developed with jQuery loads faster.
9. jQuery is SEO-friendly.
10. Job opportunities and career advancement.
Why Should You Study jQuery?
Many of the top technology companies that are on the web make use of jQuery, such as:
JQuery Course Outline
jQuery - Introduction
jQuery - Overview
jQuery - Basics
jQuery - Selectors
jQuery - Attributes
jQuery - Traversing
jQuery - CSS
jQuery - DOM
jQuery - Events
jQuery - AJAX
jQuery - Effects
jQuery - UI
jQuery - Interactions
jQuery - Widgets
jQuery - Theming
jQuery - Utilities
jQuery - Plugins
jQuery - Video Lectures
jQuery - Exams and Certification