Laravel Course And Certification
What Is Laravel?
Laravel is an open-source PHP web framework, which is widely used and very easy to follow. Laravel follows a Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
Laravel makes use of the existing components of different web frameworks which helps in developing a full-fledged Web Application. The Web Applications that are designed using Laravel are usually more structured and pragmatic.
The Laravel Web Framework gives developers a rich set of functionalities that implement the basic features of PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, Yii and other programming languages like Python. Laravel has a very very useful set of features that will help boost the speed of Web Development.
If you are familiar with basic PHP and Advanced PHP, Laravel will make your web development tasks easier. It saves a lot of time if you are thinking of developing a website from scratch. Also, a website built using Laravel is very secure and stops a lot of web attacks out of the box.
Features and Benefits of Laravel
Laravel comes with a lot of features, below are some of the key features which make it the perfect choice for building web applications:
1. Modularity: Laravel comes with about 20 built-in libraries and modules which brings about better functionality and enhancement in your application. Every module in laravel is integrated with the Composer dependency manager which makes pushing the module updates easier.
2. Testability: Laravel comes with lots of features and helpers that help developers in testing through various test cases. This testing feature helps in maintaining the code to be the same with the requirements.
3. Routing: Laravel provides an easily implementable approach to the developer to define URL routes in the web application. Routing helps to scale the web application in a better way and increases its speed and performance.
4. Configuration Management: A web application designed with Laravel would be able to run on different environments and platforms, what this means is that there will always be a constant change in its configuration. Laravel provides a consistent approach to handle the configuration in a better way.
5. Query Builder and ORM: Laravel includes a query builder that helps in querying the databases using various simple chain methods. It provides ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and ActiveRecord implementation which is called Eloquent.
6. Schema Builder: Schema Builder manages the database definitions and schema in PHP code. It also manages a list of tracked changes with respect to database migrations.
7. Template Engine: Laravel makes use of the Blade Template engine, which is a lightweight template language that is used to design hierarchical blocks and app layouts with predefined blocks that have dynamic content in it.
8. E-mail: Laravel comes with a mail class which makes sending mail with rich content and attachments from the web application easier.
9. Authentication: User authentication is a commonly seen feature in Web Applications. Laravel makes the process of implementing authentication systems in your Web Applications easier as it comes with features like register and forgot password.
10. Redis: Laravel uses the Redis cache database to integrate an already existing session and multi-purpose cache. Redis interacts with the session directly.
Why Study Laravel
Laravel has a lot of benefits that you get from developing a web app with it and some of them are:
1. Web applications that are built using Laravel are more scalable.
2. A considerable amount of time is saved in developing the web application since Laravel reuses the components from other frameworks when developing web applications.
3. Laravel includes namespaces and interfaces, which helps to organize and manage resources.
4. You get a lot of job opportunities with Laravel.
5. You can become a Laravel Specialist in any organization.
6. You can become a Laravel Professional Trainer.
7. You can become a Senior Laravel Engineer commanding high pay.
Laravel Course Outline
Laravel - Introduction/Overview
Laravel - Installation
Laravel - Application Structure
Laravel - Configuration
Laravel - Routing
Laravel - Middleware
Laravel - Namespaces
Laravel - Controllers
Laravel - Request
Laravel - Cookie
Laravel - Response
Laravel - Views
Laravel - Blade Templates
Laravel - Redirections
Laravel - Working With Database
Laravel - Errors & Logging
Laravel - Forms
Laravel - Localization
Laravel - Session
Laravel - Validation
Laravel - File Uploading
Laravel - Sending Email
Laravel - Ajax
Laravel - Error Handling
Laravel - Event Handling
Laravel - Facades
Laravel - Contracts
Laravel - CSRF Protection
Laravel - Authentication
Laravel - Authorization
Laravel - Artisan Console
Laravel - Encryption
Laravel - Hashing
Laravel - Guest User Gates
Laravel - Artisan Commands
Laravel - Pagination Customizations
Laravel - Dump Server
Laravel - Action URL
Laravel - Video Lectures
Laravel - Exams and Certification