LinkedIn Course, LinkedIn Certificate, LinkedIn Training, linkedin marketing course free, linkedin marketing certification, linkedin digital marketing certification, linkedin marketing certification free.
LinkedIn Marketing is the optimal use of LinkedIn professional platform to advertise brand goods and services while creating business connections.
LinkedIn is an American owned business and employment-oriented web service that is available via the web and mobile. It was founded on the 28th of December 2002 and was launched to the general public on the fifth of May 2003. It is primarily used for professional networking, which includes employers posting available job offers and job seekers posting their CV to easily apply to jobs.
As of 2015, most of the company's income and revenue came from selling access to various information about its members to recruiters, data analysts, and other sales professionals. Since December 2016, Linkedln has been a wholly-owned subsidiary product of Microsoft. As of June 2019, LinkedIn has over 630 million registered members in over 150 countries.
LinkedIn allows members both employers and workers to create and design their profiles and "LinkedIn connections" to each other in an online social network that may be used to represent real-world professional relationships. Members can invite anyone, either an already existing member or not to become a connection.
There are lots of features of LinkedIn and below are some of the basic features:
1. Home: Once you've successfully logged in to LinkedIn, the home feed that you are presented with is your news feed, which shows recent posts from your connections and other company pages and professionals that you are following.
2. Profile: Your LinkedIn profile displays your name, your location, your occupation your photo, and more right at the top of the screen. Below that, you have the capability to customize several different sections like adding a short summary, education, work experience, and other sections that are similar to how you might create a traditional CV or resume.
3. My Network: In your network tab on LinkedIn, you would find a list of all the professionals that are currently connected with you on LinkedIn.
4. Jobs: All kinds of job listings are posted every day on LinkedIn by employers, and LinkedIn will recommend particular and specific jobs to you based on your current information, including your current location and optional job preferences that you can fill out to get better-suited job listings.
5. Interests: In addition to your connections on LinkedIn with several professionals, you can follow a certain interest on LinkedIn as well. These include various company pages, company groups that are according to location or interest, such as LinkedIn's SlideShare platform for slideshow publishing and LinkedIn's Lynda platform for educational purposes.
6. Recommendations and Endorsements: Recommendations and endorsements can be a critical part of your LinkedIn profile. Both play a role in how you are found during advanced people searches. Endorsements make it easy for a connection to quickly affirm that you are experienced in a certain area without putting in the time to write a full recommendation.
7. Profile Link: On setting up a LinkedIn profile, it automatically generates a unique link that is lengthy but customizable, customizing one’s profile link makes it easier to be found on search engines and by recruiters.
8. Advanced Searches: Advanced searches can be performed by using specific criteria such as location, school, industry, etc. Click the “advanced” link at the right of the search box or the top of the search results page. LinkedIn is more and more becoming a database for finding people, connecting with prospective business associates and individuals with very specific competencies and keywords included in their profile.
9. How You Are Connected: This is a tool on your profile page that helps to introduce you to other LinkedIn users that may be connected to you or other connections you have. Using this tool is a great way to view people you want to be connected with.
10. Keywords: Areas to incorporate great keywords include your headline, summary, interests, job titles, job descriptions, and skills. A keyword-centric headline will boost your profile traffic and makes you more appealing to prospective employers. Incorporating keywords will boost your SEO and help you become found on LinkedIn and your LinkedIn profile found by search engines.
There are many benefits and advantages of LinkedIn and some of them are:
1. On LinkedIn, you would find several recruiters and Human Resources professionals.
2. LinkedIn has vast and extensive job listings.
3. LinkedIn lets you receive (and give) testimonials endorsements.
4. LinkedIn lets you create important business connections. You get to select who you connect with on LinkedIn. For example, you can connect with your previous co-workers, employers, and Fortune 500 business executives.
5. Join professional groups that include like‐minded people.
6. LinkedIn lets you reach out to the people who are viewing your LinkedIn profile.
7. Updating your online resume on LinkedIn is easier than regularly updating paper resumes.
1. Engage with professionals around the globe.
2. Grow your personal brand and increase your credibility.
3. Increase your knowledge base.
4. Attract new business ventures.
5. Attract quality employees.
6. Job opportunities and career advancement.
7. Self-employment opportunities and consultancy.
LinkedIn Marketing - What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn Marketing - Creating a LinkedIn Account
LinkedIn Marketing - Common LinkedIn Terms
LinkedIn Marketing - Navigating LinkedIn
LinkedIn Marketing - Creating Your LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn Marketing - Adding Connections on LinkedIn
LinkedIn Marketing - Keeping Up with LinkedIn
LinkedIn Marketing - Searching for Jobs on LinkedIn
LinkedIn Marketing - Adjusting Your Settings and Privacy on LinkedIn
LinkedIn Marketing - Video Lectures
LinkedIn Marketing - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!