Material Design Course, Material Design Certificate, Material Design Training, material design course by google, the complete android material design course.
Material Design (nicknamed Quantum Paper) is a User Interface design language that was developed by Google in 2014. It further expands on the "card" design that was released in the Google Now application, Material Design makes use of more grid-based layouts, padding, responsive animations and transitions, and various depth effects such as lighting and shadows.
Material Design will steadily be extended throughout Google's list of mobile products and web products, therefore presenting its users with a more consistent and steady experience across all their applications and platforms. Google has also released the Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for third-party application developers to include the UI design language into their mobile or web applications The main goals of material design is for the development of new visual language that joins together the principles of good design with several other technical and scientific innovation and ideas.
Material Design is a design language that is Android-oriented in nature, which was developed by Google, offering support for various great onscreen touch experiences through features that are ‘cue-rich’, and through natural motions that imitate real-world objects. Designers who are using Material Design optimize their users’ experience by including 3D effects, and other animation features in an immersive, cross-platform and platform-consistent GUIs.
Each Material Design object is measured by using device pixels that are device-independent, or dp. This unit of measurement that is used by Material Design is a physical unit that can be converted to millimeters or inches based on the screen size of the device. These units allow web designers to create User Interfaces that are independent of a particular screen resolution.
1. Realistic Visual Cues: The design is grounded in reality and actually inspired by design with paper and ink.
2. Bold, Graphic And Intentional: Fundamental design techniques drive the visuals. Typography, grids, space, scale, color and imagery guide the entire design. Elements live in defined spaces with a clear hierarchy. Color and type choices are bold and deliberate.
3. Motion: Animation is a key component of Material Design, but it can’t just be there for the sake of movement. Animations need to happen in a single environment, serve to focus the design and include simple and easy transitions. Movements and actions should mirror the physical world.
4. Popular: Material Design is astronomically popular and is seen as a standard to aspire to, most designers and developers have shown interest in its design system.
5. Good Enough For Google: Material Design was initially intended as a solution to Google’s design problem—unifying a disparate group of services and apps, into a single brand identity and experience. It is now described as “a comprehensive guide for visual, motion, and interaction design across platforms and devices.”
6. Floating Button: The button is one of the most controversial elements of the Material Design specification, it’s floating call-to-action button that hovers in the bottom right of the screen, joyfully obscuring the single piece of content you are trying to access.
There are many benefits and advantages of Material Design and some of them are:
1. Tactile surface: Material Design is all about adding the real world look and feel to regular user interface design. Web components such as floating action buttons, neat shadows, and quantum paper are the most important elements that add fluid effects and real-world elements to the website UI.
2. Print design: There are very clear procedures and guidelines on how you should use colors, fonts, and typography to improve User Experience of an application. Accent color and bright accent colors have their own different use cases and they are to be used accordingly.
3. Intelligent animations: Animating web components are a major part of Google’s Material Design vision. Action response, authentic motion, and several other concepts have greatly influenced the mindsets and goals of Google’s meaningful animations.
4. Adaptive design: It is a well-known fact that Google loves websites that presents its users with a highly optimized and enhanced experience. So, it is also a part of the Material Design philosophy, It also has a chapter on the guidelines that are related to white frames, indents, dimensions, blocks, toolbars, and tooltips.
There are many benefits of Material Design and some of them are:
1. Material Design has a simplified, sleek and engaging User Interface.
2. Material Design has a well-documented set of rules. And it provides consistency across all browsers.
3. Material Design presents you with a virtual feel of the objects.
4. Material Design borrows the best features and characteristics from skeuomorphic and flat design.
5. Material is made of adaptive design, layered interfaces are inherently made for adaptive design. All of the design guidelines actually encourage a designer to work with an adaptive layout
6. Tactile Surface: This surface is a framework for how everything within the design works. The container is flat in design but has a faint shadow to separate it from other containers and layers.
1. Visual Language: Tap into Google’s design outlook, makes your users trust your product and associate it with Google.
2. Easy to use components like buttons, modals, icons, etc.
3. Enhance user experience
4. Job Opportunities and career advancement.
MDL - Introduction
MDL - Overview
MDL - Environment Setup
MDL - Layouts
MDL - Grids
MDL - Tabs
MDL - Footers
MDL - Badges
MDL - Buttons
MDL - Cards
MDL - Progress Bars
MDL - Spinners
MDL - Menus
MDL - Sliders
MDL - Checkboxes
MDL - Radio Buttons
MDL - Icons
MDL - Switches
MDL - DataTable
MDL - Textfields
MDL - Tooltips
MDL - Video Lectures
MDL - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Online Course Programs and Certification at 90% discounted fee. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!