Microservice Architecture Course, Microservice Architecture Certificate, Microservice Architecture Training.
Microservice Architecture is a special software design pattern of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA). It is an open-source design methodology. In this kind of software service architecture, all the processes of the software application will communicate directly with each other by making use of the smallest granularity to implement a big software system or software service.
Microservice is a service-based application development software methodology. Microservice is the method of making use of the Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) by breaking the whole software application into small units as a collection of interlinked software services, where each service will serve only one business requirement. When using microservices, you isolate software functionality into multiple independent modules that are individually responsible for performing precisely defined, standalone tasks. These modules communicate with each other through simple, universally accessible application programming interfaces (APIs).
1. No Central Point of Failure: Compared to a monolithic architecture where changes to a feature affect the entire application, microservices architecture due to its decentralized pattern protects against failure, it uses the circuit breaker to protect to ensure achieve this.
2. Clear Ownership: Teams work on separate features of the application, there is clear ownership of work with clear control of every service, including development, deployment, and monitoring.
3. Multiple Languages: With microservice architectures, each service can be implemented in a different technology or language as per the requirements and the business. Any decision to change the technology/language of a service will only require rewriting of that particular service since all microservices are independent of each other.
4. Easy to Scale: With microservice architecture, each service in the application is scalable per requirements of the business, if one service needs scaling only instances of that service would be affected, and not the entire application.
5. Ship In Time: With microservices, you can deploy several times as possible, if a change is needed in one service, only that service is built and deployed, this change won’t affect the entire application.
There are many features of the Microservice Architecture design pattern, and some of them are;
1. Multiple Individually Deployable Components: Microservices architecture suggests and encourages you to break your software applications into smaller application components. This makes it very easy for you to apply changes to the application.
2. Service Distribution-Based on Business Capability: Technical limits and boundaries determine the whole architecture of unified software applications. You would have one single team working on the user interface, another team working on the database, and another one working on the integration layer of the application.
3. Decentralized: Microservices architecture constantly leads to developing distributed systems. It fully follows the idea and concepts of decentralized data management.
4. Black Box: Each microservice application is defined as a black box. This means that individual details of their complexity are hidden away from other components of the application.
5. Speed: It enables faster deployment and iteration, it is easier to maintain and refactor. Easier to control. Fewer dependencies across teams, automated test suites, less coordination required.
6. DevOps: Microservices and DevOps go hand-in-hand, it provides the ability to decouple and deliver application functionality faster with greater stability, agile development and teams to downstream delivery of applications with the ability to recognize the potential around agile and DevOps.
There are many benefits of a Microservice Architecture and some of them are;
1. Small in size: Microservices is an implementation of Software Oriented Architecture design pattern. It is recommended that you keep your software service as small as you can. Essentially, a software service should not do more than one business task, therefore, it will be certainly small in size and very easy to maintain than any other monolithic software application.
2. Focused: As earlier mentioned, each microservice application is designed and developed to offer only one unique business task. While developing a microservice, the software architect should only be concerned about the focal point of the software service, which is its deliverable. By description, one microservice should be full stack in nature and should be done to delivering only one business property.
3. Autonomous: Each microservice product should be an autonomous business unit of the whole application. Therefore, this makes sure that the software application software would be more loosely coupled, which will help to take down the cost of maintenance of the software application.
4. Technology heterogeneity: Microservice offers support for different software technologies to interact with each other in one business unit, which ensures that the developers make use of the correct technology in the correct place. By implementing a heterogeneous software system, one can achieve maximum security, speed, and a scalable software system.
5. Resilience: Resilience is a quality of isolating a unit of software. Microservice mimics a high level of resilience in the construction of the methodology, therefore, whenever one unit breaks it does not affect the entire business.
1. Job opportunities and career advancement
2. Provides high-quality code
3. Offers cross-team coordination
4. Flexibility to use various tools for the required task
5. Provide continuous delivery
6. Easy to build and maintain applications
7. High earning potential
8. Use minimal resources with reduced the cost of ownership
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!