Microsoft Azure Course, Microsoft Azure Certificate, Microsoft Azure Training, microsoft azure fundamentals certification, microsoft azure certification path, azure administrator certification, microsoft certification, azure architect certification.
Microsoft Azure which is formerly known as Windows Azure is a cloud computing service that is created by Microsoft for developing, testing, deploying, and managing software applications and services through the various Microsoft-managed data centers.
Microsoft Azure provides a platform as a service(PAAS), software as a service (SAAS), and infrastructure as a service (IAAS) and it supports many different software programming languages, tools, and frameworks, which includes both Microsoft-specific and other third-party software and systems.
Microsoft Azure comes with a specialized operating system, which is called Microsoft Azure, to run its "fabric layer" which is A cluster that is hosted at various Microsoft's data centers that handles the various computing and storage resources of the computers and allocates the resources (or just a subset of the resources ) to the various applications that are running on top of Microsoft Azure.
Scaling and reliability of the services are controlled by the Microsoft Azure Fabric Controller, which makes sure that the services and environment do not stop working if one or more of the servers stop working from the Microsoft data center, and which also provides the management of the user's Web application such as memory allocation and load balancing.
Microsoft Azure provides an API that is built on REST, HTTP, and XML and it allows software developers to communicate with the various services that are provided by the Microsoft Azure.
In addition to interacting with various services via its REST API, users can operate their Azure services by using the Web-based Microsoft Azure Portal, which reached its General Availability in December 2015. The portal allows its users to browse and view their active resources, change their settings, launch new resources, etc.
There are many features of Microsoft Azure and some of them are:
1. Compute: This feature lets a user deploy and manage various virtual machines (VMs), containers and carry out batch processing, as well as offer support for remote application access.
2. Web: Microsoft Azure offers support for the development and deployment of web applications, and it also offers various features for search, application programming interface (API) management, content delivery, notification, and reporting.
3. Data storage: This category of services offers users with scalable cloud storage for both structured and unstructured data and it also offers support for big data projects, persistent storage and for archival storage.
4. Analytics: This feature provides you with distributed analytics and storage capabilities, as well as various features for real-time data analytics, big data analytics, data lakes, machine learning, business intelligence (BI), internet of things (IoT) data streams and data warehousing.
5. Networking: This area is made up of virtual networks, various dedicated connections and gateways, as well as other services for traffic management and software diagnostics, domain name system (DNS) hosting, load balancing, and network protection against various other distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
6. Media and content delivery network (CDN): This feature includes digital rights protection, on-demand streaming, encoding, media playback, and indexing.
7. Hybrid integration: Microsoft Azure offers various features for server backup, site recovery and for connecting both private and public clouds.
8. Security: Microsoft Azure provide various features to identify and respond to most cloud security threats, as well as to manage encryption keys and other sensitive data and assets.
9. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning: This feature offers a wide variety of services that a software developer can use to infuse machine learning, AI and other cognitive computing capabilities into their applications and data assets.
There are many benefits of Microsoft Azure and some of them are:
1. Microsoft Azure is perfect for small businesses and established enterprises
2. It complements and expands your current IT infrastructure
3. It is leading the way with IaaS and PaaS
4. It is compliant with various security data recovery measures.
5. It comes bundled together with industry-specific applications
1. Career growth: By getting your certification in this field, it’s likely you will see an increase in your earnings, as most clients and employers appreciate when someone has received advanced training.
1. Flexibility: If flexibility is important to you when it comes to your career, a Microsoft Azure certification can offer you just that. With a Microsoft Azure certification, you may qualify for several different roles in the technology field, such as solution architect, developer, and cloud architect.
3. Stay updated on the latest trends in the industry: When you enroll in an accredited online learning program, you’re learning all the newest information, and you’re kept up-to-date on the latest trends.
4. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement.
Microsoft Azure - Introduction
Microsoft Azure - Windows
Microsoft Azure - Components
Microsoft Azure - Compute Module
Microsoft Azure - Fabric Controller
Microsoft Azure - Storage
Microsoft Azure - Blobs
Microsoft Azure - Queues
Microsoft Azure - Tables
Microsoft Azure - CDN
Microsoft Azure - Applications
Microsoft Azure - Security
Microsoft Azure - Datacenters
Microsoft Azure - Scenarios
Microsoft Azure - Management Portal
Microsoft Azure - Create a Virtual Network
Microsoft Azure - Deploying Virtual Machines
Microsoft Azure - Endpoint Configuration
Microsoft Azure - Point-to-Site Connectivity
Microsoft Azure - Site-to-Site Connectivity
Microsoft Azure - Traffic Manager
Microsoft Azure - PowerShell
Microsoft Azure - Upgrades
Microsoft Azure - Video Lectures
Microsoft Azure - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!