Microsoft Excel Course, Microsoft Excel Certificate, Microsoft Excel Training, microsoft office training, microsoft excel training courses, online excel courses with certificate, best excel certification.
Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet tool developed by Microsoft to perform calculations, analysis, tabling and visualization of data and information. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993.
The first and oldest type of computer spreadsheet was VisiCalc, the name was derived from (for "visible calculator"). It was the first spreadsheet tool for PC users - personal computer users and originally released for Apple II by VisiCorp, then followed by Lotus 1-2-3.
Lotus 1-2-3 was introduced by Lotus Software, it was the standard spreadsheet throughout the 1980s and up to the 1990s and was later discontinued and replaced by Microsoft Excel powered by Microsoft.
Here are some of the features excel offers:
1. Vlookup(): This feature or function helps to search for a particular value in a table.
2. Pie Chart: This feature is used to properly visualize the contribution of certain values to a complete pie diagram.
3. Mixed or Combination Type Charts: This function combines and displays two or more chart types in a single chart.
4. Data Validation: Data validation makes sure that users enter a particular set of values into a cell.
5. IFERROR Function: IFERROR is used to return a result when a formula generates an error and a typical result when no error is found.
6. Conditional Formatting: It allows users to change the format of a cell and allows users to highlight errors and to find important patterns in data.
7. Remove Duplicates: This feature helps to get rid of duplicate information and retain only the original.
8. Data Visualization: Data is the current “big thing”, being able to visualize data is one awesome feature of Microsoft Excel.
9. Input Restriction: This feature is used to preserve the validity of data.
10. Built-In Formulae: MS Excel has got many built-in formulae for sum, average, minimum, etc. We can use those formulae as per our needs.
11. Formal Auditing: Using formula auditing we can graphically display or trace the relationships between cells and formulas with blue arrows. We can trace the precedents (the cells that provide data to a specific cell) or the dependents (the cells that depend on the value in a specific cell).
12. Data Filtering: Filtering is a quick and easy way to find and work with a subset of data in a range. A filtered range displays only the rows that meet the criteria you specify for a column. Excel provides two commands for filtering ranges: AutoFilter and Advanced Filter.
AutoFilter: which includes a filter by the selection, for simple criteria
Advanced Filter: for more complex criteria
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel from Basics, Advance up to Professional level with Certification of Completion to showcase your knowledge.
The benefits are numerous, some of which are:
1. It helps to properly organize information and helps to process data by the use of columns and rows with formulas and graphing tools.
2. Used by Managers, Entrepreneurs, Programmers, Clerks, Accountants, and Book-Keepers to manage the day to day business operations like sales, calculations, organizing information, graphing tools, pivot tables, analysis, presentations, etc.
3. MS Excel can also be used for some advanced calculations, tabulations, sorting and complex computations.
4. It offers easy arrangements and storage of data.
5. Excel offers an analysis of large amounts of data.
6. Excel offers a graphical representation of data.
7. Excel helps to calculate in percentages and offers the application of formulas.
8. Excel helps to create a simple sales analysis report.
9. Excel offers data formatting: such as enter data, edit data, filter data, sort list of data, link data, format numbers, adjust font, data placements, and alignments.
2. Gain a universal skill: Having this know-how sets you apart from your colleagues who don’t have knowledge in Excel. Investment bankers and accountants aren’t the only ones who rely on Excel; scientists, teachers, business owners, graphic designers, and so many other people turn to the program for help. Regardless of what you do in the office, chances are there’s some way for Excel to help you do your job better; it’s just a matter of figuring out what that is.
3. Increase Efficiency: You’ll save a ton of time at your job and/or in your personal life, and it’s guaranteed to be more accurate than something you could’ve done by hand.
4. Handles Complex Problems: There’s more to excel than most people ever realize, the ability to organize, analyze and forecast data, including handling complex calculations and mathematical functions, using charts and graphics for data visualization are just some of its many awesome capabilities.
Microsoft Excel Basics
Microsoft Excel - Getting Started with Excel
Microsoft Excel - Creating and Opening Workbooks
Microsoft Excel - Saving and Sharing Workbooks
Microsoft Excel - Cell Basics
Microsoft Excel - Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
Microsoft Excel - Formatting Cells
Microsoft Excel - Worksheet Basics
Microsoft Excel - Page Layout
Microsoft Excel - Printing Workbooks
Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions
Microsoft Excel - Simple Formulas
Microsoft Excel - Complex Formulas
Microsoft Excel - Relative and Absolute Cell References
Microsoft Excel - Functions
Microsoft Excel Working with Data
Microsoft Excel - Freezing Panes and View Options
Microsoft Excel - Sorting Data
Microsoft Excel - Filtering Data
Microsoft Excel - Groups and Subtotals
Microsoft Excel - Tables
Microsoft Excel - Charts
Microsoft Excel - Sparklines
Microsoft Excel Advanced
Microsoft Excel - Track Changes and Comments
Microsoft Excel - Finalizing and Protecting Workbooks
Microsoft Excel - Conditional Formatting
Microsoft Excel - PivotTables
Microsoft Excel - What-If Analysis
Microsoft Excel Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!