Mobile Development Course And Certification
What is Mobile Development?
Mobile Development or Mobile Application Development is the process by which an application is designed and developed for mobile devices. The mobile devices here can range from a personal digital assistant, enterprise digital assistants, mobile phones, ipads etc. These mobile applications can be pre-installed on mobile phones and smartphones from the manufacturing firms or the development companies, and delivered as mobile applications by using both server-side and client-side processing to provide an "application-like" experience that is accessible through mobile devices.
Mobile Application Software Developers must also take into considerations the long list of screen sizes, configurations and hardware specifications that are involved in Mobile Development because of the very high competition currently seen in mobile softwares and the constant changes within each of the platforms.
Mobile Application Development has been firmly growing in revenues and in the number of jobs created. A report from an analyst in 2013 gives an estimate that there are about 529,000 direct app economy jobs within the EU 28 members, 60% of them are mobile developers that amount has tripled in the present year.
As part of the software development process, Mobile UI (User Interface) design is also very essential in the development of mobile applications. Mobile UI takes contexts, constraints, screen, input and mobility as the outlines for design. The user is usually the main focus of interaction with their device and the interface requires the components of both the hardware and software. User input lets the users to manipulate a system, and the device's output lets the system to display the effects of the user's manipulation. Mobile user interface design constraints include limited attention and various form factors, such as the screen size of a mobile device for a user's hand(s).
Mobile UI contexts signal follows up from the user's activity, such as scheduling and location that can be shown from the user interactions within a mobile app. in general, the goal of mobile UI design is mainly to have an understandable and user-friendly interface. The UI of mobile applications should take into consideration the limited attention of the user, minimize keystrokes, and it should be task-oriented with a minimum set of functions. This functionality is maintained by mobile enterprise application development platforms or integrated development environments (IDEs).
Mobile UIs or Front-Ends depend heavily on mobile back-ends to support user access to enterprise systems. The mobile back-end facilitates security, data routing, authorization, authentication, working off-line, and service orchestration. These features are supported by a mix of middleware components including mobile app server, service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructure, and mobile backend as a service (MBaaS).
Features of Mobile Development
There are lots of Features of Mobile Development and some of them are:
1. Voice Search.
3. Face Detection Features.
4. Include Analytics.
5. Integration with Social Apps.
6. Augmented Reality.
7. Live Streaming.
8. Options for Personalization.
9. Working Offline.
10. Easy Payment Gateway.
Benefits of Mobile Development
There are lots of Benefits of Mobile development and some of them are:
1. Mobile application development improves the efficiency of our softwares.
2. It offers high scalability.
3. It secures your app data.
4. It can be easily integrated with existing softwares.
5. It is easy to deploy and maintain.
Career Opportunities in Mobile Development
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for Mobile Development professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities as a Mobile Developer.
2. You will become a Mobile Development Specialist in an organization.
3. After taking this certification course of the Mobile Development module, you will become a Mobile Development Engineer.
4. You can become a Functional Mobile Development consultant.
5. You can become a Mobile Development Consultant, either freelancing or in an organization.
6. You can become an Advisory Consultant.
7. You can become a Mobile Development Expert, upon completing this module and getting certified.
8. You can become a Team Leader in an organization and be responsible for managing user experience design.
9. You can become a Mobile Development Specialist or Mobile Development Trainer.
10. You can become a Senior Mobile Engineer commanding high pay.
Mobile Development Course Outline
Mobile Development Core
Mobile Development - Android Programming
Mobile Development - iOS Development with Swift
Mobile Development - Xamarin
Mobile Development - React Native
Mobile Development Electives
Mobile Development - Aurelia
Mobile Development - Cordova
Mobile Development - ionic
Mobile Development - iOS
Mobile Development - jQuery Mobile
Mobile Development - Phone Gap
Mobile Development - Meteor
Mobile Development - Kotlin
Mobile Development - SL4A
Mobile Development Video Lectures
Mobile Development Exams And Certification