Node JS Course And Certification
What Is Node JS?
Features Of Node JS
Node JS has so many features and characteristics. The following are some of the important features that make Node.js to become the first choice of software developers.
1. Asynchronous and Event-Driven: All APIs found in the Node.js library are asynchronous, which means that they are non-blocking. It basically means that a web server that is based or built upon Node JS does not wait for an API to return request data. The server goes straight to the next API after requesting the API resource and a notification tool of Events in Node.js helps the webserver to get a response from the API that was called previously.
3. Single-Threaded but Highly Scalable: Node.js makes use of a single-threaded model that includes looping of events. The event mechanism of Node JS helps the server to respond in a non-blocking way and it makes the server highly scalable which is opposing to traditional web servers that use the threading feature to create limited threads that handle requests. Node.js web servers use a single-threaded program and the same single-threaded program can provide better function and service to a much larger number of requests than conventional web servers like the Apache HTTP Server.
4. No Buffering: Node.js applications does not buffer any data. Its applications simply output the data in pieces.
5. License: The Node JS library is released under the MIT license.
Why Study Node JS
Any computer programming language will give you some reasons to prefer them over the others. The thing about Node.js is that it was designed and developed with the sole purpose of managing applications at scale. Modern tooling and its embrace of the more presumptuous-looking way of building complex web applications make Node.js stand out from other computer programming technologies.
With over a billion downloads, Node.js shines in developing real-time software applications, internet of things applications, and several microservice applications. It is gaining traction faster than any other software technology and it ranks in the top most in-demand software developer skills.
Below are some of the reasons why you should study Node JS:
2. Data Streaming: In more conventional web platforms, HTTP requests and responses are being treated as an isolated event; in fact, they actually stream of data. This observation can be employed in Node JS to develop some cool features. For example, it is very possible to process files while they’re still being uploaded to the server, as the data comes into the server through a stream and we can process it in an online manner. This could be carried out for real-time encoding of audio or video files.
3. Proxy: Node.js is easily used as a server-side proxy where it can manage a large number of concurrent and simultaneous connections in a manner that is non-blocking. It’s particularly useful for proxying various services with different response times or gathering data from several source points.
4. Queed Inputs: If you’re getting a high amount of simultaneous and concurrent data, your database can become a bottleneck. Node.js can easily manage the concurrent connections themselves.
Career Opportunities in Node JS
After spending a few years as a developer with this technology candidates are normally promoted as a team leader, architect, scrum master and product owner. Those who prefer to move towards the management-based roles usually become team manager, people manager, or line manager.
Many developers also have the option to own their businesses or start-ups. Such as web development consulting, online and classroom-based tutorials, book writing and teaching. Game development, app development and product development can also be an exciting career option for Node.js professionals and freelancers.
Benefits And Advantages Of Node JS
1. Node.js offers an easy way to scale your application that is built on it.
2. Node JS is very easy to Learn
4. Node JS gives you the benefit of being a Fullstack JS developer.
5. Node JS is known for Offering High-Performance I/O operations.
6. Node JS developers have the Support of a Large and Active developer Community.
7. Node JS has The Advantages of Caching
8. Node JS offers you The freedom to Develop Apps using JS.
9. Node JS gives you support for commonly used development tools.
10. Node JS handles API Requests Simultaneously.
11. Node.js is Highly Extensible.
Node JS Course Outline
Node.js - Introduction
Node.js - Environment Setup
Node.js - First Application
Node.js - REPL Terminal
Node.js - Package Manager (NPM)
Node.js - Callbacks Concept
Node.js - Event Loop
Node.js - Event Emitter
Node.js - Buffers
Node.js - Streams
Node.js - File System
Node.js - Global Objects
Node.js - Utility Modules
Node.js - Web Module
Node.js - Express Framework
Node.js - RESTFul API
Node.js - Scaling Application
Node.js - Packaging
Node.js - Video Lectures
Node.js - Exams And Certification