PHP 7 Course And Certification
What is PHP 7?
PHP which originally is the acronym for Personal Home Page, but now stands for the more recursive backronym Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a popular object-oriented software programming language that is used to develop dynamic web applications together with connections in MYSQL databases. For a software programming language to be successful, it must be both comfortable and widely accepted by a large number of front end and web developers. PHP is outfitted with many open-source integrated development environments. Also, there are a lot of benefits to learning PHP language.
PHP 7 is a much recent and major release of the PHP programming language and it is referred to as a revolution in the way web applications can be designed, developed and delivered from mobile devices to enterprise solutions and the cloud. This release is considered to be the most important release for PHP with new features after the release of PHP 5 in 2004.
PHP 7 makes use of the new Zend Engine 3.0 to further improve the application performance almost twice and with over 50% better memory consumption than PHP 5.6. Zend Engine allows you to serve more concurrent users without needing any additional hardware. PHP 7 is designed and refactored with today's workloads in mind.
Features of PHP 7
There are lots of features of PHP & and some of them are:
1. PHP 7 comes with more improved performance.
2. PHP & has a Lower Memory Consumption, with up to 50 percent lower than PHP5.
3. Scalar type declarations.
4. Consistent 64-bit support.
5. Improved Exception hierarchy.
6. Many fatal errors found in PHP5 are converted to Exceptions in PHP7.
7. PHP 7 has a more secure random number generator which is now truly random.
8. Deprecated APIs and extensions removed in PHP 7.
9. The null coalescing operator (??).
10. Return and Scalar Type Declarations.
11. Anonymous Classes.
12. Zero cost asserts.
Benefits of Learning PHP 7
There are many benefits of learning PHP 7 and some of them are:
1. PHP is an open-source and free project meaning that you won't have to pay anything to use it.
2. PHP has a much shorter learning curve compared to other languages such as ASP, JSP, Java, etc.
3. PHP has a very large community and a very explanatory documentation
4. Most web hosting servers offer support for PHP by default unlike other languages such as ASP that need to use IIS. This makes PHP a very cost-cutting choice.
5. PHP is frequently updated to keep up with the latest trends in technology.
6. Another advantage that you get from learning PHP is that it is a server-side scripting language, this means you only need to install it on the server and the client computers that are requesting resources from the server do not need to have PHP installed; only a web browser would be enough for them to use your programs.
7. PHP provides inbuilt support for working hand in hand with the MySQL database this doesn’t mean you can’t use PHP with other DBMS (database management systems). You can still use PHP with Oracle, Postgres, ODBC, MS SQL Server, etc.
8. PHP is a cross-platform project meaning that you can deploy your application on a variety of different operating systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac OS, etc.
PHP 7 Course Outline
PHP 7 - Introduction
PHP 7 - Introduction
PHP 7 - Performance
PHP 7 - Environment Setup
PHP 7 - Scalar Type Declarations
PHP 7 - Return Type Declarations
PHP 7 - Null Coalescing Operator
PHP 7 - Spaceship Operator
PHP 7 - Constant Arrays
PHP 7 - Anonymous Classes
PHP 7 - Closure::call()
PHP 7 - Filtered unserialize()
PHP 7 - IntlChar
PHP 7 - CSPRNG
PHP 7 - Expectations
PHP 7 - use Statement
PHP 7 - Error Handling
PHP 7 - Integer Division
PHP 7 - Session Options
PHP 7 - Deprecated Features
PHP 7 - Removed Extensions & SAPI
PHP 7 - Exams And Certification