PHP/MYSQL Course, PHP/MYSQL Certificate, PHP/MYSQL Training, php & mysql - certification course for beginners, php and mysql course, php online certificate course free, php certification course online.
PHP/MySQL is the use of PHP Programming Language and MySQL Database Framework to develop dynamic web applications.
PHP has its full meaning to be Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a general-purpose server-side scripting programming language that started as a small open source project and the first version was unleashed by a man called Rasmus Lerdorf in the year 1994.
PHP is fast, flexible, pragmatic and it powers almost everything from a small blog to the most popular websites. It is the most popular server-side scripting language on the web. Without PHP, platforms like Facebook, Yahoo, Google etc. wouldn't be existing today, because most of these platforms started with PHP and a lot of them still use PHP till date.
PHP code can either be executed with a command-line interface (CLI), together with HTML code or used in a combination with various web template systems, web content management systems, and web frameworks. PHP code is often processed by a PHP interpreter executed as a module in a web server or as a Common gateway interface (CGI) executable.
MYSQL has its full meaning to be My Structured Query Language - a database framework language. It is an Oracle-backed Open-source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) based on Structured Query Language (SQL), which is used for adding, removing, and modifying information in the database. It allows you to manage relational databases, you can also tweak its source code to suit your large scale needs. It is written in C and C++. It's SQL parser is written most with Yacc, but it uses a homemade lexical analyzer. MySQL is supported by so many platforms.
The most common use for MySQL is for the purpose of a Web-based database. It can be used to store any type of data from a single record of information to an entire repository or inventory of available products and services for an online shopping store.
A lot of developers prefer to use PHP/MYSQL language for website server-side processing because it is easier to understand and implement.
Another thing that makes PHP/MySQL popular is that it is open source and can be installed by anyone for practice and for development.
Some of the features of PHP include:
1. Simple, familiar and easy to use.
4. Open Source.
5. Case Sensitive.
7. Platform independent.
8. Error Reporting and exceptions.
9. Real-Time Access Monitoring.
11. Easy to maintain code.
Some of the features of MySQL include:
2. Transaction safe
3. ACID-compliant (Atomic, consistent, isolation, durability)
5. Rollback features.
6. Crash Recovery.
7. Row-level Locking.
8. Self-healing replication clusters.
9. Online Schema Change.
10. Performance Schema for monitoring user and application-level performance
11. Fast key-value operations
12. SQL and No-SQL Access for writing complex queries
13. Platform Independence
14. Big Data Interoperability
16. Updatable Views
17. Information Schema
18. Query Caching
19. Built-in replication support (Asynchronous, Semi Synchronous, Virtual Synchronous)
20. SSL Support
Some of the benefits of PHP include:
1. It is cross-platform and dynamic.
2. It is easy to connect to the database.
3. It is easy to write and deploy.
4. It is Open Source. Open Source means you don't have to rely on the manufacturer to fix issues.
5. It is easy to understand.
6. PHP is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic pages that change content anytime to interact with the database.
7. PHP is a server-side scripting language that can also be embedded in an HTML script. PHP supports a large number of protocols such as Filesystem, Socket, POP3, IMAP e.t.c.
8. PHP is extensible.
9. PHP is compatible with servers like IIS and APACHE.
10. It has low development and maintenance costs.
11. PHP has very high performance and reliability.
12. PHP provides memory usage information which can help developers optimize their code
13. Easy access to its tools.
14. Active community support.
15. PHP can easily be turned into a code produced by WYSIWYG editors.
Some of the benefits of MySQL include:
1. The MySQL Software Operation is Flexible.
2. Free and Easy Access Open Source.
3. Complete Workflow Control.
4. On-Demand Scalability.
5. Data Security.
6. Reduced Total Cost of Ownership.
7. Available under a variety of proprietary licenses.
8. Highly Performant and Scalable.
9. It gives you the ability to develop and deploy on multiple operating systems.
10. It is easy to use and understand.
Some of the benefits of PHP/MySQL include:
1. They can both be used to perform system functions i.e It can create, read, open, write and save files from a system.
2. They can both be used to encrypt data.
3. Using PHP, you can restrict users access to some pages of a website using permissions.
4. You can modify, delete, add elements within a MySQL database through PHP.
5. PHP/MySQL can handle forms i.e collect data from files, save data to a file you can send data and return data to the user through email.
6. You can access cookies, variables and also set cookies with PHP.
7. With PHP/MySQL you can build content management systems, eCommerce applications, GUI-Based Applications, and Data Representation.
These are some of the vital tools you need to develop and run PHP/MySQL:
1. Webserver: PHP pages need a webserver platform to be able to run and work. The most popular and common web server used by many web developers is the Apache Server. Examples of Apache servers are XAMPP, WAMP e.t.c.
2. Database: PHP needs a database to run more efficiently, such as MySQL. Examples of the database used by many developers are: Synbase, Oracle and the most commonly used and freely available is MYSQL Database.
3. PHP Parser: In order for us to process a PHP scripting instruction, a parser must be installed in order to generate an HTML output. With three mentions above you are good to run your PHP pages. PHP script generally start with <?php” and ends with “?>.
All PHP variables are denoted with a dollar sign ($) and also variables are assigned with the = operator, with the variable on the left-hand side and the expression to be evaluated on the right. PHP has a total of data type in we use to construct our variables.
PHP has it's code syntax to be C-like.
This is a PHP function that returns the sum of two integers within a closure.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about PHP/MYSQL Programming Language with Diploma Certification to showcase your knowledge and competence.
Duration: Study At Your Own Pace.
PHP - Introduction
PHP - Environment Setup
PHP - Syntax Overview
PHP - Variable Types
PHP - Constants
PHP - Operator Types
PHP - Decision Making
PHP - Loop Types
PHP - Arrays
PHP - Strings
PHP - Web Concepts
PHP - GET & POST
PHP - File Inclusion
PHP - Files & I/O
PHP - Functions
PHP - Cookies
PHP - Sessions
PHP - Sending Emails
PHP - File Uploading
PHP - Coding Standard
PHP - Predefined Variables
PHP - Regular Expression
PHP - Error Handling
PHP - Bugs Debugging
PHP - Date & Time
PHP - PHP & MySQL
PHP - PHP & AJAX
PHP - PHP & XML
PHP - Object Oriented
PHP - For C Developers
PHP - For PERL Developers
PHP - Form Introduction
PHP - Validation Example
PHP - Complete Form
PHP - Login Example
PHP - Facebook Login
PHP - Paypal Integration
PHP - MySQL Login
PHP - AJAX Search
PHP - AJAX XML Parser
PHP - AJAX Auto Complete Search
PHP - AJAX RSS Feed Example
PHP - XML Introduction
PHP - Simple XML
PHP - Simple XML GET
PHP - SAX Parser Example
PHP - DOM Parser Example
PHP - Frame Works
PHP - Core PHP vs Frame Works
PHP - Design Patterns
PHP - Built-In Functions
MySQL - Introduction
MySQL - Installation
MySQL - Administration
MySQL - PHP Syntax
MySQL - Connection
MySQL - Create Database
MySQL - Drop Database
MySQL - Select Database
MySQL - Data Types
MySQL - Create Tables
MySQL - Drop Tables
MySQL - Insert Query
MySQL - Select Query
MySQL - Where Clause
MySQL - Update Query
MySQL - Delete Query
MySQL - Like Clause
MySQL - Sorting Results
MySQL - Using Join
MySQL - NULL Values
MySQL - Regexps
MySQL - Transactions
MySQL - Alter Command
MySQL - Indexes
MySQL - Temporary Tables
MySQL - Clone Tables
MySQL - Database Info
MySQL - Using Sequences
MySQL - Handling Duplicates
MySQL - SQL Injection
MySQL - Database Export
MySQL - Database Import
PHP/MySQL - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!